• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they pretend to be in the middle of a conversation at the start of every livestream?

The truth is, none of the GBers talk to each other outside of work. There is just an air of hostility within the office. Every stream, they force themselves to talk. Outside of streams, they don't talk to each other at all. They hate each other, even.

Mr. F

Banned
Thats a lot of PP

giphy.gif

sorry

robotrock

Banned
Nice. Hoping for fuck-ups.

Yes....the only two ways I'll feel satisfied after this press conference is:

1. it's an actual good and promising lineup of video games and i'm hopeful for nintendo again

2. enough fuckups and poor presenters for a cringe compilation

Hindl

So with the Switch buildup I'm remembering BotW. If that game is everything it's looking like, a series where Vinny and Dan just walk around fucking around in the world would be pretty great.

So I haven't been keeping up with Switch rumors, but are there signs that they will finally have a decent online service?

DeNA is supposedly handling the account system, so maybe they'll give them some online help too. And maybe Nvidia is lending some help.

Yes....the only two ways I'll feel satisfied after this press conference is:

1. it's an actual good and promising lineup of video games and i'm hopeful for nintendo again

2. enough fuckups and poor presenters for a cringe compilation

Best part is the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Worst outcome is if they try to have funny moments like all those bad Reggie skits from the past few years. Oh, and if the new 3D Mario looks bad.

robotrock

Banned
mods are already locking threads in prep for the switch prob

i see no reason why the kotaku fanfiction on prompto thread got closed

robotrock

Banned
Best part is the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Worst outcome is if they try to have funny moments like all those bad Reggie skits from the past few years. Oh, and if the new 3D Mario looks bad.

Yeah if there's any kind of "my body is ready" self meme im done

switch cancelled harder than the scorpio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom