• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
reading the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 thread...it's seeming likely Square might put out a Kingdom Hearts 2.9 before a Kingdom Hearts 3

I should have seen this coming

convo

reading the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 thread...it's seeming likely Square might put out a Kingdom Hearts 2.9 before a Kingdom Hearts 3

I should have seen this coming

If it's years away, of course they're gonna try and put out stuff before that like the duscae or Platinum demo. Might as well be a pun on the switch while we're at it.

kai3345

Banned
They should do Dead Rising 2 co-op.

I'm playing through that right now with a buddy and it's ended up being some of the most fun I've had with a video game ever.

Hoping to be awake for the Nintendo Switch presentation. I've been awake for 25 hours, worked for 10 of those hours. I don't feel tired, but I'm making way more mistakes in Picross than normal which is a good barometer for how tired I actually am.

lol

MddFU5F.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It's going to be the usual Nintendo, right? A shit load of Mario games, some Wii U ports, a Ubisoft game, and a promise there won't be content droughts.

I'm not going to get a cheap system (<$250) with an acceptable amount of usable storage (at least 32GB) with a Metroid game, am I?

I'm not expecting any surprises. All I hope for is a reasonable preorder method so they don't repeat the Nintendo Classic mess.

Well, the rumors sound better than that, but I keep my expectations in check.

Is there a list of rumors? The Switch threads are madness to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom