• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Xater

Watching Yakuza, and hostess clubs seem like an even poorer value proposition than a strip club. Spend a bunch of money for the illusion that an attractive girl likes you, and then go home and take a cold shower knowing you wasted your money.

The appeal of them is also lost in me. Managing one us fun though.

Zocano

Man. That yakuza video desc has got me super excited. I am so happy they are getting into the real weird shit. I love Majima's substories.

The appeal of them is also lost in me. Managing one us fun though.

It makes sense in the Japanese culture more than anything. Have to view it through that lense.

tonka

Re: waypoint. I like Rob zacny on three moves ahead.
Maybe I'll check back in if he's on a lot.

In other news, what should I prioritise, BitE or F&40s?

Xater

Man. That yakuza video desc has got me super excited. I am so happy they are getting into the real weird shit. I love Majima's substories.

It makes sense in the Japanese culture more than anything. Have to view it through that lense.

I once almost got the same experience visiting a maid cafe. Didn't have to spend an exorbitant amount of money on that. Just too much for pretty shitty food. At least the tea was alright.

Ashby

Welp, bought a Switch+Zelda.

Welcome back, cans of tuna for lunch and dinner for a month.

Worth it. Although switch it up with some non-tuna canned food. You're only supposed to eat so much of that stuff in a week. Mercury levels and whatnot.

Curufinwe

Nioh is a really long game if you're only OK at action games and will spend time retrying bosses and doing a bit of grinding. I just got up to the 4th region out of six after 40 hours.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Every time I cook something the "you cooked shit" song from BotW plays in my head.

I only wish the game had a more memorable soundtrack. The Witcher 3 had some amazingly chill "explore the world" music, kinda missing that.

sssqbku1.gif

Mupod

looking forward to it when I get home, but speaking of substories I really hope they find the doll girl. Some of them are great without being goofy or weird.

I love how the sidequests aren't afraid to just be really positive and heartwarming. Like I'm playing Horizon and while it's mostly just 'pls kill these zoids thx' it's reminding me how western RPG devs are compelled to put some kind of edgy morality twist on every fucking thing.

Nioh is a really long game if you're only OK at action games and will spend time retrying bosses and doing a bit of grinding. I just got up to the 4th region out of six after 40 hours.

The game is super busted unfortunately. There's three spells you can buy in the skill tree that trivialize the game.

And even without those, the itemization is too strong compared to the stats. As long as you put on everything rare and above within 10 levels of your current level, the 2nd half of the game is super easy. I think I died once the entire back half of the game.

Great game though.

Zornack

The game is super busted unfortunately. There's three spells you can buy in the skill tree that trivialize the game.

And even without those, the itemization is too strong compared to the stats. As long as you put on everything rare and above within 10 levels of your current level, the 2nd half of the game is super easy. I think I died once the entire back half of the game.

Great game though.

Plus revenants make getting amazing weapons extremely easy.

Xater

Great game though.

Yep, there is unfortunately some stuff that is just super abusable. I still like the game a lit, but it definitely lost a little of it's greatness in the second half because if that.

Lmao why are people so mad that ghost recon is getting pretty good reviews in that review thread.

I don't know about that, but the beta did nothing but convince me it is a super generic Uh bi open world game. One that doesn't even come close to other Ubi games and us a disservice to Ghost Recon as a franchise.

Teddified

Drew? You mean the protagonist of the ill-fated Scalebound?

If I pretend I never heard of him he won't break my heart....-sob-

Curufinwe

I've fought a few of them without getting anything great. Maybe I should fight them more.

I only have two sloth spells at the moment so the game isn't totally busted for me yet.

Top Bottom