• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dan and Vinny putting together furniture would be pretty good content

200_s.gif

Mupod

Maybe he retweeted to make fun of it?

Why? The only thing that bothers me is they still don't grasp the combat IMO.

Dan seems to work a lot better with Majima as I expected.

But it's Dan, he can't stop mashing square to save his life and we just have to live with that.

chogidogs

Got the platinum in Horizon. Are open world games getting soft? My last platinum was Watchdogs 2, and I don't even come close to the rest of the open world games I've finished in the past.

killroy87

Legit question: What am I missing about Vice? What even is that website? It feels like literally everything they post is either a think piece that felt like it was born out of two topic/game routlette wheels, or just some random thing like this.

I'm genuinely confused as to what type of content this site puts out, and what audience their speaking to.

My interest in BitE is basically nil at this point. 😕
Honestly, same here. I absorb every other piece of content the site puts out as quick as I can but I've barely been able to make it through the first episode of Beast in the East. There just doesn't seem to be a lot going on. And with how long I've heard these games are, one episode a week seems way too slow.
I just read an ""article"" called "What if Trump was also Gamer in Chief" and now I want to kill myself. Thanks Polygon (and Alex who retweeted something about it)
I like Polygon a lot but this article was a bad idea in so many ways

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Legit question: What am I missing about Vice? What even is that website? It feels like literally everything they post is either a think piece that felt like it was born out of two topic/game routlette wheels, or just some random thing like this.

I'm genuinely confused as to what type of content this site puts out, and what audience their speaking to.
Not really if you look at everything they post. It's just stuff like that that gets shared a lot.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us

Most of those articles are more or less about "serious" stuff.

daveo42

Banned
Who is running the board then if Jason is out?

Edit: Will Smith will more than likely be a recurring guest for months to come.

Jeff isn't wrong. The dialogue is horrible. I was actually trying to find a way to shut it off last night. It's the worst I've heard in a long time.

I'm mostly playing co-op, but if I do play solo I tend to just have my team stay back while I do all the work.

Catvoca

Banned
Not a big fan of all the recent will smith Bombcasts. He's fine once or twice a year but this is too much. I'll take another Peter Brown retro-gaming cast though.

Or non-stop Rory podcasts 😎

killroy87

I just want a standard GB West crew again.

I know its through no fault of their own, but Bombcast has been pretty weak since Dan left. They need to get some new, fresh perspectives in there quick.

Top Bottom