• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
thats how I feel about dota 2

It made me more jaded, fuck dota 2 (From a guy with over 1k hours in it)

It's not until after I stopped playing that and csgo and started playing overwatch more casually instead of going in hard on competetive that I actually started liking games again.

Brad and Rorie UPF, y'all
AwKYtcw.gif

Episode 1 of Will Smith's FOO Show is still not out. It has been quite a while.
It is coming out in the next 24hrs.

Mr. F

Banned
So I guess I'm a Switch owner now. Are people here doing the friend thing? Suppose there isn't much to do aside from see everyone's 'recently played' being just Zelda but hey;

SW-6568-4690-6012

Edit; Nintendo's update servers are giving psn download speed a run for its money, yeesh

Ingredient A = Health
Ingredient B = Cold Resistance
A + B = Health + Cold Resistance

You don't need a cookbook for that.

Well the implication, at least to me, was that there was potential for special recipes if you tried 3 or more ingredients together. At least that's what I thought when the fat old guy said that he forgot a recipe. That's disappointing to hear that there's no more depth beyond that.

oti

Banned
Well the implication, at least to me, was that there was potential for special recipes if you tried 3 or more ingredients together. At least that's what I thought when the fat old guy said that he forgot a recipe. That's disappointing to hear that there's no more depth beyond that.

I'm just 10h in. It could be in there, I don't know. But my gut tells me Nintendo would avoid a list like that.

You'll find books in villages and talk to npcs that give you special recipes.

I've found some combinations that worked and were common sense, which I appreciated, like raw meat + honey + mushrooms + peppers, etc.

So Jeff was totally right about Horizon, its fucking great. And holy shit does it look amazing (Im on a Pro/1080p tv). Its probably the most beautiful game Ive seen.

J_Viper

It's Tuesday! Can't wait to check out the Bombc-
SsAjSh7.png

4UMni0M.png

To whoever keeps letting him and Peter Brown into the studio, PLEASE STOP

Time to catch up on the Bombcast. I do find it weird that nobody in this thread mentioned the most important news. Voodoo Vince releasing on April 18th.

What is up with the dialogue in this Ghost Recon game

https://twitter.com/Babylonian/status/839001729047773184

jf74jwy.gif

I like that we already start with the GB GotY discussion.

Hey man, this year is no fuckin joke.

Brad and Rorie UPF, y'all

dnmc9j1g.gif

Snipperclips is the best game on the Switch besides Zelda.

Top Bottom