• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I already preordered the botw link nendo which >>> amiibo trash.

I have my bullshit kideo toys money saved for real prizes
2664.Jpg

G-Pink

Listening to the Bombcast from today. Is anyone else getting horrendous audio quality on the audio version? Like, there's peaking and fuzzy audio the whole time? Sounds like the mics were set way too hot. I'm about 8 minutes in, not sure if it gets any better after this.

After comparing the video and audio versions, it appears to only be on the audio version. I think the levels on the audio version uploaded might have been set too high.

Listening to the Bombcast from today. Is anyone else getting horrendous audio quality on the audio version? Like, there's peaking and fuzzy audio the whole time? Sounds like the mics were set way too hot. I'm about 8 minutes in, not sure if it gets any better after this.

After comparing the video and audio versions, it appears to only be on the audio version. I think the levels on the audio version uploaded might have been set too high.

I was just about to ask the same thing, but was worried it was my speakers or something. Hopefully it's not the entire episode, Im listening to the premium version BTW

Its a shame the PowerBombcast is dead because we are mear weeks away from Roman Reigns becoming the new Undertaker and Giancarlo's prophecy being fulfilled.

Aselith

Production has gone to shit since Drew left

Jintor

Ingredient A = Health
Ingredient B = Cold Resistance
A + B = Health + Cold Resistance

You don't need a cookbook for that.

My main issue is that I can't sort by effect and the description that tells me what a thing does is at the end of the description, not near the start.

Pretty minor but still annoying.

Nerokis

Just got to the part of Blue Bombin' where Alex totally zones out, and watching that unfold made me laugh and blush at the same time. Too real.

Top Bottom