• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I will be very surprised if Nick doesn't make it to Giant Bomb eventually, at any rate. Hell, his recent opinion videos feel like a fucking audition to prove he can talk about his feelings on games and platforms on video/audio in a convincing manner.

Nick and Griffin are like BFFs. It'd be like Ryan splitting from GB

I remember in 6th grade I had a huge crush on the main actress in Tokyo Drift

tumblr_n0n3syMQcb1t2ezcbo1_500.jpg

Mass Effect comes out in like 2 weeks

it is crazy that I feel like there's zero excitement for it. or maybe i'm projecting because i sure am not.

Don't be fooled by the majority of people here agreeing with you. That is in fact crazy :)

There is a relatively empirical way to gauge whether GAF is hyped for a new Mass Effect.

Anyway, thanks to the people who gave me suggestions in terms of premium content I should watch. Binged through Gametapes, which was fucking amazing, and I really hope they're doing more of that. And of course, caught up with the Mario Party parties.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Don't be fooled by the majority of people here agreeing with you. That is in fact crazy :)

There is a relatively empirical way to gauge whether GAF is hyped for a new Mass Effect.

Anyway, thanks to the people who gave me suggestions in terms of premium content I should watch. Binged through Gametapes, which was fucking amazing, and I really hope they're doing more of that. And of course, caught up with the Mario Party parties.

That looks kind of low for an entry in an extremely popular franchise
1. Tokyo Drift the GOAT
2. The Soft Boys are doing way better content than GB West.

Just compare Peacecraft to GB's WoW content

justjim89

When Giant Bomb hires a McElroy, they should go with a dark horse candidate.

Not Justin, even though he's the best.

Not Griffin, even though he's the funniest.

Not Travis, even though he's also there.

#HireClint

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
The only McElroy content I consume is Things I Bought at Sheetz. And I'm not even entirely sure what a Sheetz is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Justin also has a Jeff-like position at Polygon so I can't imagine him going to anywhere except to be EIC there since it would be a big downgrade.

and I don't think he's moving out of Virginia

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
The second half of this year feels so empty even though I should know the "usual" heavy hitters will release then and some "bigger" AAA's that isn't yearly or bi-yearly.

At this point I'm looking at only buying splatoon 2, mario odyseey* and ni no kuni 2.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The second half of this year feels so empty even though I should know the "usual" heavy hitters will release then and some "bigger" AAA's that isn't yearly or bi-yearly.

I'm actually looking forward ot the next AC just because I loved Syndicate and WD2 so much

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I'm actually looking forward ot the next AC just because I loved Syndicate and WD2 so much

I might be a bit more into it, I like the setting and I want to see what they've done for changes now that they've had some extra time.

But I barely enjoyed brotherhood and I haven't liked any since (That I've tried admittedly) so I'm not very optimistic about it being a game for me.

You need multiple Mcelroys too. One McElroy on his own ain't great.

A bit like Exodia in Yu-Gi-Oh.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
@griffinmcelroy 3h3 hours ago
More
I am so grateful to work with so many rad women at Polygon. I mean that, genuinely — I am thankful just to be on the same team as them.
I can see why so many of you find them 'unfunny'
zWVbK.gif

In the Snipperclips QL, that goo level had to be bugged, right? It wanted a 100% full area for the longest time, and then straight up accepted one that was about 96% full when one of the duders moved.

When Giant Bomb hires a McElroy, they should go with a dark horse candidate.

Not Justin, even though he's the best.

Not Griffin, even though he's the funniest.

Not Travis, even though he's also there.

#HireClint

I always assumed GB would hire the McElroy's secret brother Dougie.

No reasonable person would move to San Francisco. People want to leave not stay there

I imagine the new west person will live in the bay area already

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I like Nick but I don't expect anyone "known" to be the new hires. One junior production guy on east (sounded VERY junior from Vinny's talk on one of the blue bombin' streams) then the position to fill in Dan was also a more junior position iirc from Jeff's talks. Then to fill in Drew I have no idea if they go for a junior position or does something else.

Curufinwe

They desperately need to add a female perspective and some energy to GB West. There will be plenty of women applicants - pick the best one.

Hindl

I just realized we're probably getting a Dan solo stream when Extra Life rolls around. Wonder what that'll be like. I've watched him stream Dark Souls alone and that was good

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I just realized we're probably getting a Dan solo stream when Extra Life rolls around. Wonder what that'll be like. I've watched him stream Dark Souls alone and that was good

Alex should try to beat dark souls with the rockstar drums as input method.

Top Bottom