• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

And Brad brought it up on that week's UPF.

hQDI6lK.gif

Not a bad way to spend time, to be honest.

I want Mr Shakedown in Middle Earth.

pvsx4255ffsga.gif

Frog Fractions 3? Frog Fractions 3.

Was Bomberman always bad? The end of the Bombcast had me wondering. I mean I haven't cared for the franchise since the NES game but it's not too hard to see the appeal for the time. Once you got those power-ups and could place multiple remote bombs with big explosions... the power was intoxicating.

They're crazy for never seeing the appeal in Worms though. Turn-based deathmatch, destructible procedural environments, ninja-rope, needing to golf your aim a bit with taking wind into account.

Worms is great even when you're playing alone, it isn't the case with Bomberman though. I only really enjoyed it when I was playing with family/friends and that's about it.

About two weeks ago I sold my PS4 because it was gathering dust and now I ordered a PS4 slim with Horizon: Zero Dawn.

I didn't think this through.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh hey, got some cold resistant gear, let's climb this snow mountain and see what's there-

Holy mother of god guys.

This game.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's definitely up there in the moments of the year so far for me.

Also Shadow of war looks like some nonsense ass power fantasy.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, that bit was telling. Jeff wants higher numbers out of encounters and challenges and Brad said they are fun by themselves. It's why I'm a bit careful when Jeff likes a game with lots of progression.

Yeah, that bit was telling. Jeff wants higher numbers out of encounters and challenges and Brad said they are fun by themselves. It's why I'm a bit careful when Jeff likes a game with lots of progression.

Jeff likes to see the numbers increase, He loves clickers. Maybe he should play Disgaea

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
There should be a supercut of al the times they asked Brad if he could read some Japanese text on screen.

I use Textra as my text message app on my android. It has a built in GIF library (which I never use), and I was browsing it today and Drew is the first GIF that pops up under the "Surprised" category

But they cut out most of it, so it's not even the full correct gif

I have Drew's meme built right into my phone!

repeater

I use Textra as my text message app on my android. It has a built in GIF library (which I never use), and I was browsing it today and Drew is the first GIF that pops up under the "Surprised" category

But they cut out most of it, so it's not even the full correct gif

I have Drew's meme built right into my phone!
You should probably do something about that. I heard from a russian friend of mine that every time you view the Drew meme, the CIA downloads all the data on your phone.

You should probably do something about that. I heard from a russian friend of mine that every time you view the Drew meme, the CIA downloads all the data on your phone.

I'm an American citizen and I'm a full time U.S. Government employee... The NSA and CIA have had aaaaaalllllll my data for years probably

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Danny's Frog Fraction's 2 doc ARG is doing worse than the game itself.

Will Smith is the best podcast guest.
Deal with it
He's basically part of the crew when he's on. No introduction needed, no awkwardness, brings something to talk about and asks good questions. Really don't mind him at all.

Top Bottom