• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Meneses

I wish they'd put up a couple Yakuza episodes to compensate for being at PAX.

Can't wait for them to go back to Kiryu's chapters and get to the sewer / underground passage where
they fight a shirtless Kuze that shows up on a motorcycle

"The left JoyCon won't be used"

justjim89

This ought to be a good Mixlr. Hopefully we get two Jeff's on the Beastcast.

Also, it's rather humorous to see the Kinda Funny community folding in on itself after Greg's denouncement of Colin's tweet. Really says something about the kinda people they've cultivated into their fanbase. But that's the last I'll say about it.

Kaizer

Banned

D4AcWjG.gif

That looks like Japan.

And I think Danny was in japan for a extremely short trip a few days ago.

2770397-drewface.gif

He isnt working for Danny

Maybe Drew wants to work his creative video producer muscles and do something more structured. That teaser alone is pretty cool and creative.

Totally.

I mean he clearly has more video production chops then just being a guy who turns on the capture gear day in and day out/

Giganteus

I really hope they can figure a way to swap out PAX for something else next year, where they can travel to a thing. PAX is cool when you're not doing it every year. They're now doing it every year.

Looks like Drew might fill the void of gaming travels that I wanted GB to do once a year, though. If that's the case, I'll stop complaining.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope they can figure a way to swap out PAX for something else next year, where they can travel to a thing. PAX is cool when you're not doing it every year. They're now doing it every year.

Looks like Drew might fill the void of gaming travels that I wanted GB to do once a year, though. If that's the case, I'll stop complaining.
I would love for them to go to Gamescom or TGS. Just something travel related to create a few new stories. Their Japan stories are getting pretty old by now. I don't think Jeff has been in 10 years.

daveo42

Banned
Please don't be patreon
Please don't be patreon
Please don't be patreon

Looks awesome.

I know people in here don't think he'll do one, I'm still betting it will be a Patreon to cover expenses. Traveling the world ain't cheap unless you plan on backpacking your way across the globe. Actually, I could see Drew doing that.

Top Bottom