• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Jintor

Really? I find them all to be terrible. Impa's voice actress is 38 and sounds it. Zelda's was born in Michigan and does a terrible British accent. Fish dude was okay I guess but his sister sounded just as bad as Zelda.

What I mean is they're not bad actors, just badly cast imho

I miss Xenoblade.

def sim

You don't fight the shock arrow dude, Jeff

It's optional, for sure. The quest description doesn't tell you to take him out, just collect the needed arrows IIRC. You could if you really wanted to, though, and I did because I already killed a similar enemy before. Also:

yea.jpgcakiy.jpg

I'm liking this game a whole lot. Yesterday was the most video gaming I've done in years.

Zaph

The game grows on you a lot - and the comparisons to vanilla WoW were on point.

But I think it helps that I'm mainlining the game now. Each time I've gone out to explore it felt like hours of the Barrens and very aimless.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Sure you do. Just use a lot of stasis and charge attacks.

I kept being noticed trying to just take the arrows so I just said FUCK YOU after a while and killed him.

Wait what.

How late were you when you got to that when you can just stasis him?

oti

Banned
The game grows on you a lot - and the comparisons to vanilla WoW were on point.

But I think it helps that I'm mainlining the game now. Each time I've gone out to explore it felt like hours of the Barrens and very aimless.

I've played 50h so far and just found the third titan. I was never bored. Not even once. I love climbing up mountains, mark stuff, go to stuff, mark more stuff etc. It's aimless at times but it's always fun.

Meneses

I've played 50h so far and just found the third titan. I was never bored. Not even once. I love climbing up mountains, mark stuff, go to stuff, mark more stuff etc. It's aimless at times but it's always fun.

I'm the opposite. Being out in the world bores me and feels like a chore.

I'm having fun doing the shrines.

Catvoca

Banned
Watched the 404 pax panel and it was kinda boring. I feel like that show is never as good as it should be. The last bit with Jeff was great though, it's worth watching the last ~15 minutes.

Antiwhippy

Watched the 404 pax panel and it was kinda boring. I feel like that show is never as good as it should be. The last bit with Jeff was great though, it's worth watching the last ~15 minutes.

It's basically "let's explain the jokes, the show."

Wunder

Gotta say the chinese speakee english translation is kinda irksome.

Yeah I was gonna ask if anyone else felt that way. It gets pretty bad in some cases. I'm not really sure what they were going for besides "this person doesn't speak japanese that well"

Dan "Assbalm" Ryckert

Antiwhippy

Yeah I was gonna ask if anyone else felt that way. It gets pretty bad in some cases. I'm not really sure what they were going for besides "this person doesn't speak japanese that well"

Dan "Assbalm" Ryckert

It's kinda bothering on offensive in some cases, but it's just that it's the most unoriginal way to show a chinese person being bad at english.

Vic_Viper

There a archive for any of the PAX stuff from the weekend up yet??

Really need to get back to Yakuza 0 when im done with Zelda and Nier. Too much good stuff out atm.

Top Bottom