• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Megasoum

Banned
UASRQLH.png

Giganteus

Can't wait for them to go to the adult video parlour as Majima and run into naked guy again.
I'm really glad you spoiled that moment. Anything else you wanna get out there before they record it? I don't want anything unexpected for this premium feature.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
jeff will love andromeda because he can fill bars and shoot guns, brad wont play it until 2020, vinny, dan, and alex will hate it

austin will think its gamings greatest achievement because games are hard

StoveOven

Banned
I'm so glad Drew's finding success. Both him and Danny are doing the kind of gaming coverage I want more of, and I can't wait to see what Drew's first project is.

Fucking eh drew, good on you

anyone else find Jeff's lack of commentary on cloth map odd? I know who gives a fuck but it was just something I thought was weird

Fucking eh drew

anyone else find Jeff's lack of commentary on cloth map odd? I know who gives a fuck but it was just something I thought was weird

i assume part of jeff really wishes Drew was doing this for Giant Bomb. it seems like the kind of thing he always talked about wanting Giant Bomb to do. i'm assuming it never happened for budget and manpower reasons, which must be frustrating.

i don't think the silence is some slight tho

Fucking eh drew, good on you

He didn't really mention NoClip either (even though Danny was not a GB employee). I think he just doesn't like to publically endorse Patreons, Kickstarters, or the like.

Yeah they've been pretty vocal about not supporting/promoting crowd funding campaigns through their community unless it is specifically for news purposes. I just don't think they want to seem like the are pushing that on their fans. It's 2017. People who like GB are going to know about Drew's endeavor without Jeff needing to mention it to them.

This goes pretty deep into the inner workings of Giant Bomb and Vinny's thoughts on all of it.

Pretty much a must listen to most of this thread, I would say.

Yah, it was a very adult podcast, and very frank. If it got linked in a gaming side thread, people'd freak over Vinny talking about
shutting it down if it got in a deep rut or they lost control and whatnot.

So I ordered the silly $80 Persona 5 edition with the plush toy and the bag.

I dont know why. I am weak.

A wise investment.

Uhm...maybe slow down? Two flat tyres, really?

He watched that Flim and 40s.

Thanks!

Yeah they've been pretty vocal about not supporting/promoting crowd funding campaigns through their community unless it is specifically for news purposes. I just don't think they want to seem like the are pushing that on their fans. It's 2017. People who like GB are going to know about Drew's endeavor without Jeff needing to mention it to them.

Yeah, there's going to be a mention now that it's out of the bag, but yeah. Low key and classy is the GB way.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Dude, unless you actually have the passion for his line of work it's super time consuming and somewhat stressful. :p

Trust me on this.

Top Bottom