• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

robotrock

Banned
Lot of outlets have coverage of Mass Effect Andromeda today. Wonder if GB even got a copy.

Shinobi is above giant bomb in the ranks. Actually, I'm still not sure if Shinobi works at BioWare or not or has some weird connection, and is actually just promoting the game for them.

Shinobi is above giant bomb in the ranks. Actually, I'm still not sure if Shinobi works at BioWare or not or has some weird connection, and is actually just promoting the game for them.

I think Shinobi just has friends there. I dont think we works there.

Dude probably should be getting a marketing paycheck tho. Dude has done a better job shilling that game then EA

Moaradin

apparently they spoiled the true ending of Nier Automata so, er, I'll let you know in a week

Wow, really? Someone at GB actually got to the true ending of the game? That's surprising to me.

Nier: Automata is incredible though. Definitely want to see what they think of it.

Another day, another video game celeb outed as an altright fuccboi

I believe there's no such thing as wrong think, I think there's no such thing as a wrong opinion. I think that it's ok to have whatever shitty opinion that you have and it's the best way to treat someone with a shitty opinion one that might be morally objectively wrong is to try to talk to them, treat them like a person, to treat them like you care about them, to treat them moderately and maybe with respect and talk to them and try to convince them.

I rolled my eyes so hard and now I'm blind.

tmarg

Danny was out there saying how much he respected him when he won trending gamer.

I don't think he ever said anything particularly damning himself, but he liked to talk about #ethicsingamejournalism.

For what it's worth, I think a lot of youtubers just took the opportunity to sew mistrust in traditional media because it was good for business, but if you support bigotry because it's profitable you're​ still a pretty big piece of shit, even if you don't actually have those views.

Zaph

What am I supposed to do with a 2 minute video? That's barely even time to check the controls and turn on subtitles.

2925844-c61lkw-xuaab7ze.jpg

Giant Bombcast 472: Weird-Looking Space People
GameSpot's Peter Brown and a mysterious world traveler join us for a Nintendo Switch road report, some PAX highlights, more deep dives into Breath of the Wild, and the John Carmack lawsuit of the week.

*** SPOILER WARNING ***

There is some specific talk about one of the many endings in NieR: Automata around 0:57:00. To avoid this, skip to 1:02:00 when this starts.

Top Bottom