• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
1 week
me.atposez9jtt.gif

Reviewers have the full game, but the embargo is such that, at the moment, they can only talk about the single player content contained within the 10-hour trial.

Full embargo drops on the 20th, I believe.

K.Sabot

Question for other Nier-Drakengard nightmare people: Is it the same mechanic as other final bosses in the Drakengard series, or is it a different thing?

different

also the mechanic spoiler is more important than the story implication so it's still a really raw spoiler to throw out a week after a game based around surprising the player is released.

it's like talking about the challenge or the movies in The Witness raw dog a week after it came out, and nobody on the cast has played it.

different

also the mechanic spoiler is more important than the story implication so it's still a really raw spoiler to throw out a week after a game based around surprising the player is released.

it's like talking about the challenge or the movies in the witness raw dog a week after it came out

Thank you. I'll skip the podcast until I finish Nier.

Teddified

There is a note on the pages for the bombcast of when the spoilers are so you can avoid them.
*** SPOILER WARNING ***

There is some specific talk about one of the many endings in NieR: Automata around 0:59:00. To avoid this, skip to 1:03:30.

valeo

There is a note on the pages for the bombcast of when the spoilers are so you can avoid them.

Nah, I prefer to just listen to the podcast and then complain on forums afterwards.

Guess what, people - a podcast where they talk about games will likely lead to spoilers about those games.

The dark hole of YouTube led me to the quicklook of Duke Nukem Forever. What the FUCK were the people who made this game thinking with that hive level?????

Scizzy

Honestly, I can probably can't think of any combination of guys that I'd like to see do Demo Derby. Drew was the linchpin who was interested in the games and asked a bunch of interesting questions. There's no one to do that out west and no one to keep the thing grounded in the east. Maybe one of the new hires can make it work, but it might be best to retire it for a while.

Edit to add: I kind of would like to see Rorie in there, just because his wandering attention span would create a glorious train wreck. That would only be amusing for 20 minutes or so though.

I don't what it says about me that when I googled to look at that level I went "eh, is that it?"

The actual content being displayed is fairly tame. For me I guess it seems in poor taste..? At least the hentai is trying to serve a purpose. In Duke it just seems like a really bad joke in poor taste.

I want Peter Brown to be a Bombcast regular. The guy is great, and sounds like he gets more into the games that he does than any of the other Bombers.

From the BotW talk, I think Jeff has a pitfall with how he approaches game economies. Finds it hard to come by rupees, but does not want to sell any of his hoarded items.

Hindl

I want Peter Brown to be a Bombcast regular. The guy is great, and sounds like he gets more into the games that he does than any of the other Bombers.

From the BotW talk, I think Jeff has a pitfall with how he approaches game economies. Finds it hard to come by rupees, but does not want to sell any of his hoarded items.

He just doesn't like managing shit, and BotW has a ton of that around the meat of the game. To me it's a testament to it's quality that he's still enjoying it despite hating all of the management stuff, and by extent, the combat, which is where a lot of the emergent stories people have originate from

Anticol

Banned
That's why they put up timestamps so you can skip it.

On the website, but is nowhere else, still is fkn irresponsible to do it less than a week out. Just becaus they are not gonna play the game idc, do it on ur personal time but no in a live podcast which is one of the most popular gaming podcasts in the world.

On the website, but is nowhere else, still is fkn irresponsible to do it less than a week out. Just becaus they are not gonna play the game idc, do it on ur personal time but no in a live podcast which is one of the most popular gaming podcasts in the world.

Breathe...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Enough with video games. Everyone should go check out Kong: Skull Island. Now that's a big, fun and dumb movie.

4/5 💣💣💣💣 from me.

Mr. F

Banned
Tried watching the 404ing it archive, man that thing is still unbearable.

Does Pat Baer have some crazy dirt on Jeff or something? He looks like he really doesn't want to be there.

Tried watching the 404ing it archive, man that thing is still unbearable.

Does Pat Baer have some crazy dirt on Jeff or something? He looks like he really doesn't want to be there.

No way, man. 404ing it is one of two good things to come out of PAX (the other being the GB panel). This one was kinda "eh", but usually they're a good time, I learn something, I find a new crazy video, and the guests are on point cracking good jokes.

Also keep in mind that Jeff's been super tired all last week.

Top Bottom