• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This page has the word "Brad" twice, the word "Austin" once, and "GB" once too.

This is the Giantbomb thread, right?

Look, we don't talk about the time Brad GB'd (all the players here know what I'm talking about) Austin that one time. It's still a sensitive topic.

Judging by his thoughts on Twitter, he seems to like it quite a bit. I really enjoyed the demo, but there's just not enough time for me to play it at the moment.

I'm waiting for the PC version but even then I don't know when I can get around to it.

Zelda is actually ridiculous with how big it is. It very well may end up being the most time I've spent with a single player game.

Salarians

where should we post GB/Waypoint crossover fics?

Edit:
Waypoint is the new girl in school trying to get the attention of upperclassman Giant Bomb

Weetrick

where should we post GB/Waypoint crossover fics?

thumb_Recycle_Bin_Empty.png

Zaph

Danny's a fence-sitting middle-of-the-road fuckboy too, let's be honest here. Boogie's been a gamergater since that whole thing happened.

I like Danny, but...yup.

Conveniently ignores his friends propagating bullshit, but is quick to decry a nazi getting chin-checked.

What was your finish time/percentage? I still have a lot to go back to and finish side quest wise. I think Ill keep coming back to it 'till Kiwami comes out.

I actually mainlined it after chapter 4. Too many games out right now! I was only at 30% and 50 hours. I plan on eventually going back and doing side quests and that.

Kimaka

Danny's a fence-sitting middle-of-the-road fuckboy too, let's be honest here. Boogie's been a gamergater since that whole thing happened.

Sadly, yeah. I like Danny, but continuing to be on that neutrality shit with the current climate is some bullshit when one side is spouting racist rhetoric.

That Luchadeer question on the bombcast MIGHT have been me but the name was wrong but it was word for word what I emailed.

I was worried they lost him. I am happy he is still around.

Mr. F

Banned
This Bombcast made me kinda wish demo derby had gone east, not super excited for the lineup left now that Drew's out

Megasoum

Banned
This Bombcast made me kinda wish demo derby had gone east, not super excited for the lineup left now that Drew's out

Ah shit I didn't think of Demo Derby!

Fuuuuuuck

As much as I think Jeff is kinda essential for it... Yeah I think it would be better served by GB East now.

Without Drew or Dan Demo Derby is dead. Jeff should send the discs out East.

Dan, Vinny, & Alex is probably the best Demo Derby cast we could ask for now.

Top Bottom