• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

I didn't even look at the episode notes. There was plenty of warning IN THE PODCAST. It's possible that it was pointless to bring up (I wouldn't know because I didn't hear it), but it didn't come out of nowhere.
That wasn't my point about the episode notes. My point is they got enough feedback to add that additional comment after the fact.

And I'm glad it didn't come out of nowhere from you and your investment wasn't spoiled for little reason. But one second he was talking about joke endings and the next a brief "can I spoil a thing, okay cool" and then drops it. Look at the episode comments. Look at the replies to the Twitter post for the episode, look at his replies. I'm not the only one and if I was given enough notice I wouldnt have fucking listened to it. There wasn't a reason for it, and GB already knows how often they get shit for spoiling stuff. By the responses of the GB crew, I don't think they understood what was actually being spoiled.

But I won't keep harping about it. I've said my piece.

Meguro

Banned
I thought people were just taking rough scenes and playing those up but YIKES.
This looks really really bad.
Like, everything about it just doesn't look finished.

Hindl

In terms of polish this feels like the game is at a state where an indie team brings it in for an EX, not a big budget game in a storied franchise releasing in a week

imBask

Banned
I have no opinion on Mass Effect, other than I never finished 1 because it was boring

but this looks legit terrible for a AAA. There's no excuse for that shit in a world where Witcher 3 and Horizon now exist

The original Mass Effect trilogy had exceptional character models. The animations were always a bit off but the character models for major characters were some of the best of it's time. This game has even worse animations and exceptionally bad character models. I'm not sure what happened there. I've seen some nice environments but the character models and animations are so bad.

Top Bottom