• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

repeater

Turns out that infamous GIF I posted earlier today to mock the game was actually part of the promo material for a reason -- it's actually BETTER looking than the rest of the game.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, got it:

walk265k56.gif

I wasn't prepared for the actual delivery of the "my face" line.
Ummm...

That is a terrible voice for a Krogan.

I do like Kumail Nanjiani voicing a Salarian, though.

Think it's supposed to be a female Krogan, but I wanna say it goes against the lore on them? I thought they were bigger and wore full-body veils or something. Also they were hugely protected, due to the Genophage.

Moppeh

Banned

Think it's supposed to be a female Krogan, but I wanna say it goes against the lore on them? I thought they were bigger and wore full-body veils or something.

Oh, really? It seemed like a male to me. Either way, even a female Krogan doesn't sound like that. Eve was hella deep and gravelly in ME3.

It's been a while since I played it, but I don't remember DA:I's facial animation standing out to me as much as it is in this game. Am I crazy?

Kimaka

Think it's supposed to be a female Krogan, but I wanna say it goes against the lore on them? I thought they were bigger and wore full-body veils or something. Also they were hugely protected, due to the Genophage.

I think that is only the fertile ones. If she was determined to be unable to have kids, there wouldn't be any need for her to be confined to the Krogan homeworld.

It's been a while since I played it, but I don't remember DA:I's facial animation standing out to me as much as it is in this game. Am I crazy?

I did have wonky animations, but I can't recall the faces being this off.

Think it's supposed to be a female Krogan, but I wanna say it goes against the lore on them? I thought they were bigger and wore full-body veils or something.

There was only one female Krogan in the games, right? I can only remember Eve, and she was a shaman, which was why she wore the robes and veil. She also had a voice similar to the Krogan in Andromeda.

The genophage stuff ruined a bunch, too.

Top Bottom