• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
clan3.jpg

Strimei

What's with the lack of music so far, too? Maybe I missed it since I tuned in late but thus far-oh there it is finally slightly kicking in.

Curufinwe

whoever said demo derby should go out east is so wrong it hurts

I wonder if Vinny or Alex played TR games in the 90s. It's hard for me to believe with how big they were that no one at GB played them back in the day on the PS1 or PC and knows you need to use the D-pad.

"aside from the models the game looks great"

is brad on drugs

I think the environment looks fine so far. It's not mind blowing, but I expect it'll look pretty nice once they're on planets if Inquisition is anything to go by. That game still looks fantastic on max settings.

Strimei

I wonder what happens if bioware forgets to tell their fans how special they are for five minutes? Thankfully will never find out

Yeah that masturbatory "you're so special" thing is wearing real thin. Made sense for Shepard, especially if you chose specific backgrounds (always went Lone Survivor, myself) and as time went on, but as they point out, it feels like these people are putting a lot of weight behind this "pathfinder" gig.

yea ill watch the proper quick look but i think im gonna wait and pick up the like version with all DLC packed in on a flash sale in like 1.5 years

Kimaka

I played Femshep so I am used to Bioware's janky animations and they were never amazing in that department, but this is jarringly bad. I wonder if it is just bothering me a lot more after seeing other developers improve a lot this gen while Andromeda looks marginally better than the other Mass Effects.

Top Bottom