• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Yeah that masturbatory "you're so special" thing is wearing real thin. Made sense for Shepard, especially if you chose specific backgrounds (always went Lone Survivor, myself) and as time went on, but as they point out, it feels like these people are putting a lot of weight behind this "pathfinder" gig.

Supposedly Ryder was gonna be more 'untested', with something to prove compared to Shepard.

But this instant Pathfinder awe from the people on the Nexus is just.....ugh.

loi74sv5.gif

ta155

I played ME1 last month and the faces and general standard of animation in this Andromeda stream look absolutely terrible in comparison.

Supposedly Ryder was gonna be more 'untested', with something to prove compared to Shepard.

I thought DA:I took the Bioware savior trope and had fun with it.

This seems right back to normal. Space Jesus RETURNS!

Strimei

Yeah, I tuned in when the guys talked to that stiff-as-a-board-turian NPC whose husband is "the first murderer in Andromeda" thing and the way she fawned about the pathfinder was just...why?

The idea of being seen as an untested rookie would've been a bit welcome, compared to Shepard. But feels like damn near everyone's falling to their knees around Ryder.

I just started to actually get a bit of excitement to play Mass Effect again and then blam this stream has knocked those thoughts right out of my head.

this game's version of the indoctrination theory is gonna be something like that the entire andromeda galaxy is filled with weed smoke which is why everyone looks high all the time

Catvoca

Banned
I had some pretty low expectations of what I expect from a Bioware game to make me enjoy it and this is is still bumming me the fuck out.

PC gamer did a discussion article with their staff that I just made it pretty bad too.

Top Bottom