• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Strimei

The weird jittery-ness of the panning of space objects is so bad.

And wow, I thought people hated scanning, but it looks like its back?

Mr. F

Banned
Wasn't there an insider rumour a little while ago that this went through a rough time getting developed/everything was on fire? Mayyyybe that had legs

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
The weird jittery-ness of the panning of space objects is so bad.

And wow, I thought people hated scanning, but it looks like its back?

Didn't you hear, scanning is great!

(More likely, gotta get your reasons for crafting in somehow)

It'd be fine if you didn't have to manually wait for everything to load under the context of 'zooming over' for something as simple as an iron deposit.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't there an insider rumour a little while ago that this went through a rough time getting developed/everything was on fire? Mayyyybe that had legs
The way they've been showing it off already gave that rumor credibility

Strimei

Didn't you hear, scanning is great!

(More likely, gotta get your reasons for crafting in somehow)

It'd be fine if you didn't have to manually wait for everything to load under the context of 'zooming over' for something as simple as an iron deposit.

Hah, I have to confess, I actually kinda liked scanning...a bit, anyway.

But yeah crafting is likely at least partly. And yeah the zooming will get tiresome real quick bu I imagine its hiding loading.

people that made this seem like they have no idea how camera focusing or depth of field or any sort of show composition works, just like blur random bits of the screen and it'll be good

Strimei

"They didn't know this stuff wouldn't last, but that's because they had a pathfinder who somehow knows everything about anything"

Jesus Christ, stop blowing the player, Bioware.

Rainmaker

Banned
well, if the last little bit of hope I had that this game would be a return to glory is going to be destroyed I'm glad it was with a GB stream.

Anyway, this has been a good stream. Brad's been energetic this week and it helps a lot.

Deadstar

Definitely not paying full price for this. It looks low quality. I didn't like 3 but it was only because it was so limited in terms of where you go and what you do. 3 had its awesome moments. This game though....no music on the ship.....no music on the map. There are a lot of things I don't like here.

ofofl2kcz.gif

Top Bottom