• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

I think I'm due for my annual attempt to try to get into Paradise. I'm solidly in the "3 da bes" camp, but I can still see the appeal of Paradise and I've never understood why I'm so impossibly bored by it.

TraBuch

Banned
What was that PS2 racing game where you could unlock the best car or something by driving an absurd amount of miles but you could leave the game on overnight during an autopilot mode that shows up whenever you win or lose a race and you could get all the miles that way? It was open worldish iirc.

Anyone in Austin checked out the SXSW gaming expo? Wondering whether it's worth the 50 bucks. Austin Walker and Avalone have panels which could be interesting but I was most interested in the gaming lineup at the expo itself. How many arcade cabinets, new games, etc.

oti

Banned
So many good games coming out now why bring up bad ones like tony hawk and burnout

They spoiled Nier. We're done with that.
Zelda is the best game of all time. We all agree.
Mass Effect had its hot internet minute. Let's move on.

Where dat #content at.

Sweet, I think I'll finally switch to premium podcasts for Bomb/Beastcast. I never really hated the ads, because Vinny and Jeff made them funny enough to sit through, but lately (as of the last year or so) they haven't been funny at all and I feel like there is way too many ad breaks, I liked when they had one at the beginning and sometimes one at the end and that was it. Now I'm feeling like there are at least 3-4 ad breaks every week for each podcast.

valeo

I think I'm due for my annual attempt to try to get into Paradise. I'm solidly in the "3 da bes" camp, but I can still see the appeal of Paradise and I've never understood why I'm so impossibly bored by it.

GOTG

Playing that shit multiplayer for the first time was a defining experience.

Vengal

I think if you like mass effect alot, and can ignore or eventually get used to the bad animations and the creep faces you'll be fine. I played through all the early access and the combat is a blast. The talking is rough but when i got the option to leave helmets on I just did.

If you are on the fence or unsure find someone who's opinion you trust and look at what they're saying. By the end of my time with the game I was sold to keep playing but waiting afew weeks for patches to come out may not be a terrible idea either.

I have a busy work week coming up so I doubt i'll even play launch week, maybe that'll work out for me.

Xater

At the start I didn't think he'd hit a goal that high. Danny was such a more prominent figure on his site.

But I am so glad Drew did get there!

Just saying these words will make my skin crawl but here we go:

I don't think Gamespot users have the same kind of engagement as the ones who visit Giant Bomb.

Top Bottom