• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Toparaman

Banned
Drew just hit 20 000$ a month!

This is crazy

Jesus, I had no idea you could make that kinda money doing independent work. Even if half that money goes into production/travel costs, that's still a lot of money for getting to do your own thing.

I guess the key thing is to build up your "brand" first before going out on your own.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't seen so many memes and gifs about an unreleased game in a while. ME:A is the butt of the joke on the gaming side of the internet right now.

Speaking of Dan and wrestling.

Dan was there when Owen Hart fell right? Saw that happened in Kansas and I want to say he mentioned being there once. Or maybe he was mean to go. I dunno.

Wunder

Speaking of Dan and wrestling.

Dan was there when Owen Hart fell right? Saw that happened in Kansas and I want to say he mentioned being there once. Or maybe he was mean to go. I dunno.

Yes I believe he's talked about it on a podcast and probably in one of his books

Scizzy

I've been crazy busy the last few days and skipped the last fifteen pages of this thread. What did I miss?

The only post you need:

aCkn6ER.gif

Salarians

you know

even if Andromeda isn't good

Nier is great
Night in the Woods is really good
and that Persona's supposed to be good too

so maybe I'll be ok

you know

even if Andromeda isn't good

Nier is great
Night in the Woods is really good
and that Persona's supposed to be good too

so maybe I'll be ok

That is true, can't wait to play Nier tomorrow!

If anything the review thread should be interesting for Mass Effect no matter where reviews fall on monday.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
And to think, there's still nothing announced for the october-november period which is where the big hitters usually release.

And to think, there's still nothing announced for the october-november period which is where the big hitters usually release.

I think any actual surprises this holiday will be MS pulling something out for Scorpio.

I think most publishers have just accepted that October / November = COD, Assassins Creed, Battlefield/front.

I guess Destiny 2 will probably drop this year too by hook or by crook too so there is stuff.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I am all about this Japanese resurgence right at a time when western AAA was boring me to tears

I just bought a Switch but I might need a PS4 also...

From that Vinny pissed about Batman DLC podcast I got to the Ryan Is a Narc clip (which was hilarious).

2011 Giant Bomb: Who the fuck is following and engaging with brands on twitter!?

2017 Giant Bomb: Editor who loves brands in the running for a Taco Bell wedding.

I am still holding out hope for God Of War this year. I just want it.

Watching Logan really made me want to play God of War.

Got me thinking E3 should be fun this year between Sony elaborating on GoW and TLoU2, plus announcements from Sucker Punch and other studios. Nintendo should announce some 2018 stuff for the Switch. Microsoft has Scorpio, and hopefully some game announcements that aren't just Halo/Forza/Gears.

I am still holding out hope for God Of War this year. I just want it.

I feel even if it is ready this year, Sony will push it to 2018. You have Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Read Dead Redemption 2, Destiny 2, Assassins creed, Battlefront 2, Call of Duty, Super Mario Odyssey, Crackdown 3, Middle Earth: Shadow of War, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Gran Turismo Sport and (Maybe) Detroit coming out in the later half of 2017. That's not including the games that will be announced to release with the Scorpio. Plus Sony will be bundling Horizon into their consoles and marketing that and Sony most likely has marketing deals with half of those games. Might as well keep their big 1st party titles in the spring like they have been doing.

LiK

I feel even if it is ready this year, Sony will push it to 2018. You have Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Read Dead Redemption 2, Destiny 2, Assassins creed, Battlefront 2, Call of Duty, Super Mario Odyssey, Crackdown 3, Middle Earth: Shadow of War, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Gran Turismo Sport and (Maybe) Detroit coming out in the later half of 2017. That's not including the games that will be announced to release with the Scorpio. Plus Sony will be bundling Horizon into their consoles and marketing that and Sony most likely has marketing deals with half of those games. Might as well keep their big 1st party titles in the spring like they have been doing.

I feel like half the games you listed will be delayed until next year.

Watching Logan really made me want to play God of War.

Got me thinking E3 should be fun this year between Sony elaborating on GoW and TLoU2, plus announcements from Sucker Punch and other studios. Nintendo should announce some 2018 stuff for the Switch. Microsoft has Scorpio, and hopefully some game announcements that aren't just Halo/Forza/Gears.

I imagine we'll hear more about Sea of Thieves and Crackdown from Microsoft at least. A new Forza is a given. Driving games are the best way to show off the power of new hardware.

Top Bottom