• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Jothel

I have an hour to kill in Tokyo... There are no arcades near me and i cant stray too far from where i am... ENTERTAIN ME GAF

pleas, I'm so bored

Tubobutts

And after the Korean man teaches you how to drift, find a high school girl and ask her "How come I never c u drift?"

Make sure to tell them you're a cop or its weird.

Oh. People handing out tissue packs on the streets is basically the Japanese version of people handing out flyers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tissue-pack_marketing

Yakuza is an authentic Japanese experience.

cIYFJSD.gif

Just beat Yakuza 0, and it turns out that SEGA can still make some incredible games when they want to. Jesus.

Find Mr. Shakedown. Run away from Mr. Shakedown.

Nah, you let Mr. Shakedown beat the shit out of you to lull him into a false sense of security, then the next time you see him you gank his ass in like 30 seconds with a shotgun or two.

oti

Banned
Look, mario is as old as they come and we've established that old games are bad.

Ipso facto.

Though seriously I feel like I just missed the boat on mario. Never owned a nintendo home console and the portable ones never grabbed me.

This is what you get for letting Anime infect your soul.

Jintor

i'll be honest: i've never felt much for mario either.

i appreciate their craft from a distance, but i don't particularly like playing them

Jintor

well, honestly, kinda same.

There's moments in zelda games i've appreciated but until i played wind waker hd i didn't really 'get' it. (Note that I played ocarina after wind waker hd though).

Hell, my main memories of Link to the Past are still primarily from playing it on a plane ride to Malaysia, so I only really feel nostalgic about 1/4th of the game

Xater

well, honestly, kinda same.

There's moments in zelda games i've appreciated but until i played wind waker hd i didn't really 'get' it. (Note that I played ocarina after wind waker hd though).

Hell, my main memories of Link to the Past are still primarily from playing it on a plane ride to Malaysia, so I only really feel nostalgic about 1/4th of the game

I grew up with Zelda but the jump to 3D never did much for me. I'd take any 2D Zelda over any 3D one. This excludes Breath if the Wild, because I gave not played that. That one actually looks like it will be up my alley.

Dany

Banned
Wish east and west talked more about Horizon Or played it. Seems like Zelda/Switch stole it's time for discussion on the podcasts.

And now they'll be swept up in Mass Effect.

*grumbles*

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I feel even if it is ready this year, Sony will push it to 2018. You have Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Read Dead Redemption 2, Destiny 2, Assassins creed, Battlefront 2, Call of Duty, Super Mario Odyssey, Crackdown 3, Middle Earth: Shadow of War, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Gran Turismo Sport and (Maybe) Detroit coming out in the later half of 2017. That's not including the games that will be announced to release with the Scorpio. Plus Sony will be bundling Horizon into their consoles and marketing that and Sony most likely has marketing deals with half of those games. Might as well keep their big 1st party titles in the spring like they have been doing.

Oh right. Crackdown 3.
Remember that?

Hasney

Had to pause the Beastcast at work from laughing when Vinny says during the Mass Effect discussion
I wanna get renegade on that ass
. Holy fuck.

dh4niel

Listening to the latest Beastcast and I'm hearing about Dan's perfect hotdog catch from this years PAXAMANIA. Someone needs to post that gif!

Top Bottom