• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
There's a 3D model of Dan's face on this wiki page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infamous_Second_Son

Infamous_Second_Son_motion_capture.jpg

when u wake up with a full workday ahead of u but you check pocket casts and see a new 8-4 play beastcast podcast punch combo and you know the day is gonna be ok >>>

LiK

They should just do more East and West MP videos. Make it like a party. Have fun. Sorry Jason, but you'll need to make it happen.

They should just do more East and West MP videos. Make it like a party. Have fun. Sorry Jason, but you'll need to make it happen.

Were they going to try and do a cross coast Wildlands QL before they started having multiplayer connection issues?

Tis a shame, we need more 4 player co-op chaos like the Dead Island TNT or New Super Mario QL

LiK

The emailer who wrote in forcing himself to drink all the beer while watching F&F is silly. Why force yourself to drink it all while watching the movie? Supposed to just have a good time. Man, some people can't think for themselves.

Ashby

Wikipedia talk on Beastcast made me realize we are almost at the 2 year mark of Jeff being on the Beastcast. Damn time flies.
I remember exactly where I was when I listened to the 411 podcast episode that Vinny guested on before any of us knew who Bakalar was and thought, "Who is this jabroni?"

I remember exactly where I was when I listened to the 411 podcast episode that Vinny guested on before any of us knew who Bakalar was and thought, "Who is this jabroni?"

I think I remember roughly thinking the same. Felt like he came off weird on his own podcast but then he was great on Beastcast.

Ashby

They should at a minimum be drinking two 40s each. My interest in Film and 40s plummeted when I heard they only drink one 40 a person. I understand not wanting to get more than a slight buzz in the office, they should do them at one of their places then.

Xater

I am still not entirely sure what the fuck 40s are. Are they just shit beers with a higher alcohol content?

I'm not even sure such a thing exists here in Germany. I mean we have beer with higher alcohol content, but the one I have tried are usually of higher quality.

neoemonk

I was listening to the March 10th episode of the Beastcast on the way to work this morning, and they did this running gag where Jeff G was in town to audit. When Dan asked if Jeff was talking about the Michael Bay Transformer's movie, I almost crashed my car I was laughing so hard. It was a good way to start my Friday.

Zaph

I am still not entirely sure what the fuck 40s are. Are they just shit beers with a higher alcohol content?

I'm not even sure such a thing exists here in Germany. I mean we have beer with higher alcohol content, but the one I have tried are usually of higher quality.

Malt liquor, so high abv beer. Just meant to get you drunk for cheap - like White Lightning/K Cider.

I think one bottle is around 8-9 units, so I don't blame them not wanting to drink more during a work day.

Top Bottom