• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I hope not. I think the call in shows are the worst thing on the site. There is a reason I don't listen to crappy morning radio and I don't know why Jeff is so obsessed with call in stuff

Yeah, as somebody who rarely complained about UPF and liked the show for what it was, I haven't listened to an entire call-in show. I skipped the last one altogether. I have less than zero interest in it and it took away from the only regular premium show that the west office does.

ev0

I don't really mind the call in shows in principle (but detest PAX QA, call in is only slightly better), but really don't like it replacing a "real" UPF.

Even boring UPFs, I enjoy the background noise of them playing games and bantering- esp with the work I have to do on Friday evening.

Call in show is just another podcast- but also a way for them to not have to prepare anything at all. You do the work!

kiyomi

I don't really mind the call in shows in principle (but detest PAX QA, call in is only slightly better), but really don't like it replacing a "real" UPF.

Even boring UPFs, I enjoy the background noise of them playing games and bantering- esp with the work I have to do on Friday evening.

Call in show is just another podcast- but also a way for them to not have to prepare anything at all. You do the work!

Pretty much.

I think I'd rather see some iteration on TNT if they want to do something where they involve the community. It was especially frustrating when they were doing the Wildlands QL and couldn't do anything about a strict NAT and couldn't play the game online. Something like that would've been prime TNT material.

While we're at it, I really, really want to see more East-West collaboration content. It's 2017. Figure it out.

Aaron

I don't listen to the Giant Bombcast right now (Beast mode only). I don't need another. There's so many damn games coming out that they don't cover. Grab a couple, and have fun with it. Or make it into a This is the Run equivalent.

pizzacat

Banned
I don't listen to beastcast, prolly only when jeff g is there and does vinny usually cut peoples mics off when they want to talk their opinion? smh

I was looking up the F&F toys they were talking about on the Beastcast and I am somehow surprised F&F Funko Pops exist.

I want to meet the person who purposely owns a Dominic Torretto Funko Pop.

LiK

I was looking up the F&F toys they were talking about on the Beastcast and I am somehow surprised F&F Funko Pops exist.

Funko Pop will license literally anything.

imBask

Banned

I might order one right now

EDIT:
41yw8d1SDML.jpg

nvm

Hindl

I wish memes didn't become what they did, because the actual study of memetics is pretty interesting, even though it's mostly untested, pseudoscientific nonsense. I've fallen into a dark hole reading up on the history and thought process behind Dawkins' theory.

To relate it to GB, I blame Metal Gear Scanlon 2 for sending me down this road

LiK

I wish memes didn't become what they did, because the actual study of memetics is pretty interesting, even though it's mostly untested, pseudoscientific nonsense. I've fallen into a dark hole reading up on the history and thought process behind Dawkins' theory.

To relate it to GB, I blame Metal Gear Scanlon 2 for sending me down this road

too many big words

Ugh I think I'm gonna skip this Film & 40s. Fast and Furious 4 is fucking terrible. In fact it may be worse than 2. At least 2 has Ejecto Seato Cuz.

Ugh I think I'm gonna skip this Film & 40s. Fast and Furious 4 is fucking terrible. In fact it may be worse than 2. At least 2 has Ejecto Seato Cuz.

100% agree. I have a real strong hate for 4, only seen it a single time. 2F2F is at least fun and dumb, 4 is just dread and too self serious.

That being said, the podcast is still great. Just a little let down that they enjoyed it. :( (not really)

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I try to keep an open mind, but collecting stamps is one of those things I will never understand. Even coins I get.

LiK

I try to keep an open mind, but collecting stamps is one of those things I will never understand. Even coins I get.

My mom collects stamps and I don't get it either. She should just sell them. Some of them are worth a lot.

Top Bottom