• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I just wrapped up Nier Automata. I hope Alex likes it as much as I did because I need someone to go to bat HARD for that game come GOTY.

I just hope he plays through all the endings and don't stop after ending A.

Also there is no way nier automata doesn't win best soundtrack, it together with og nier has the best soundtrack ever made.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Also there is no way nier automata doesn't win best soundtrack, it together with og nier has the best soundtrack ever made.

well there is a way. prey will win best soundtrack.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
well there is a way. prey will win best soundtrack.

I would almost ok that, it's Mick Gordon making synthwave which is dope. I could imagine many of the duders going for that instead.

But still nier automata soundtrack is seriously the best soundtrack ever so I'm hoping it'll get the attention for it.

Zaph

The soundtrack, and some of the character designs, are the only things I don't like about Automata so far (just finished A)

The podcast for Fast & Furious could not stay synchronized with the movie. They would slowly but surely get ahead of me, so that every 25-30 minutes, I had to fast forward the movie maybe 10 seconds or so. That did not happen with the previous three movies.

Regarding Yakuza, I am extremely glad that the gang intends to play the entire series. I finished 0 the other night and holy shit do I look forward to seeing the gang's reaction to some of the bosses and cutscenes in the last arc of the game. But really, they need to do at least two videos a week. Shit's going to take way too long with just one video.

oti

Banned
Waypoint doesn't have GOTY awards, just fanfiction events.

The fuck are you talking about.

hoe-1272.jpg

The podcast for Fast & Furious could not stay synchronized with the movie. They would slowly but surely get ahead of me, so that every 25-30 minutes, I had to fast forward the movie maybe 10 seconds or so. That did not happen with the previous three movies.
Yeah, something was off with the timing for this one, maybe it was the clap timing or something but yeah, their audio was either trailing me or ahead of me and I kept trying to time it up right and it was just a bother.

Hopefully Fast Five transits without a hitch. Also guys, the extended version is on Amazon in case they do go the extended route.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005OYKHSM/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Top Bottom