• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

TraBuch

Banned
Most annoying FFX mini games/side quests in order from most to least:

Lightning strikes
Butterflies
Cactuars
Monsters
Blitzball
Chocobo racing

ME:A gif of the week:
Bu6Qq7P.gif

Of course it's Peebee.

Holy fuck, ME was so bad it made Jeff come around to Wildlands.

As someone who's 90 minutes into that game, it's pretty chill. I'm playing solo with podcasts in the background, and it's fulfilling that Ubisoft Trance craving I get every so often. The shooting actually feels solid.

Im really enjoying Wildlands. Is it a game for everyone, no. But what I wanted was MSG V with more freedom and easier access to more weapons.

Catvoca

Banned
Has Bioware made any commitment to directly following up Andromeda? Because of sales aren't there, I wouldn't be surprised if they revisit The Shepard for the next entry.
They set up a website like the Dragon Age keep to track your choices over multiple games so they are clearly thinking about sequels.

Patryn

Wasn't this supposed to be the start of a new trilogy?

Nope, never. In fact, Bioware multiple times in multiple interviews continued to always say that this is explicitly NOT the start of a new trilogy.

Fans just keep thinking Mass Effect = trilogy.

So I've been watching Giant Bomb for quite a while, I actually don't watch cable television, it's either Netflix, YouTube or Giant Bomb. I've actually gotten my girlfriend a bit addicted to it as well, she'll see that I'm watching whatever new Quick Look or Unprofessional Fridays and sit down with me, she's gotten more familiar with everyone over time.

A few days ago though she dropped a bomb on me. She mentioned to me that Drew is a handsome man, I agreed, then she said that she had a dream that she slept with him. In that dream she told me what happened and my reply in her dream? Awesome! My reply in real life to her telling me? Awesome! (She asked me if I was going to post about it as well...)

Joking aside, I hope Drew's Patreon works out and can't wait for that content, his travel videos were the best!

qtjv1229gxs4b.gif

Top Bottom