• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

🙃

g2rCNci.jpg

I expect all of 5 people to get this and do not care.

dcassell

Banned
Phantasmagoria without a doubt

Ahhh right, I have seen both of those. I lumped that in with the newer Playdate games, since they played Phantasmagoria 2 in that format. I love both those series. Watching Vinny play FMV games is some of the best stuff on GB

mintyice

Ahhh right, I have seen both of those. I lumped that in with the newer Playdate games, since they played Phantasmagoria 2 in that format. I love both those series. Watching Vinny play FMV games is some of the best stuff on GB

FMVinny and Fast40s might be the only reason I still sub.

dcassell

Banned
FMVinny and Fast40s might be the only reason I still sub.

I've liked most everything east has done, this is the run was awesome. Need to get my hands on the Fast movies to do all the Fast40 podcasts.

Beast in the East is tough for me, since I usually listen to GB more than I watch, and the japanese + subtitles make it tough to feel engaged. Very excited for the first Yakuza and that dub though.

I swear they did play a bunch of the Giant Rom games on a UPF or something. This was from a couple years ago, though.

That was in 2015 when they looked at shit like Bombduders.

I didn't really give a shit, but now that I think about it, it's kind of fucked up that they haven't really done anything with the games. This year had the biggest turnout by far, and they even decided on themes given by the staff. Can't they take two hours out of a Friday to check out something dozens of fans put time and effort into instead of the pixel-art indie roguelike du jour?

mintyice

I didn't really give a shit, but now that I think about it, it's kind of fucked up that they haven't really done anything with the games. This year had the biggest turnout by far, and they even decided on themes given by the staff. Can't they take two hours out of a Friday to check out something dozens of fans put time and effort into instead of the pixel-art indie roguelike du jour?

Don't be so entitled. Content is hard.

Yeah, that's the one!

Honestly, I'm surprised that they don't do an annual Giant Bomb Plays Giant ROM stream. It seems like such a missed opportunity to give a shout out to the community that supports them. That features seems like a such a gimme.

Top Bottom