• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

MimiMe

Sadly a short VRodeo. Was hoping for more after the long break and that they don't go again with gallery shooters. There is actualy other stuff available.

oti

Banned
Who?

I feel like this isn't the first time somebody mentioned that name and I don't know who that is
Samantha is LEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Yeah, that's the Bit Block. He's pretty terrible. I had to unsubscribe to him after going into one of his live streams last year. He's just straight-up hateful.
And he's a popular Nintendo Youtuber too! So many kids are watch him playing Mario games. I wish YouTube would do something.

Giganteus

That would be awesome, but I'm prearing myself to be disappointed when they don't hire a woman. Would love to be proven wrong.
I think they're really going to try to diversify the team this time, and go for a short male who isn't Irish, to really change it up and get a fresh perspective on things. Like, maybe even 5'6".

imBask

Banned
I think they're really going to try to diversify the team this time, and go for a short male who isn't Irish, to really change it up and get a fresh perspective on things. Like, maybe even 5'6".

Are you saying Danny Devito?

I really

really

really want Danny Devito on the bombcast

Man, I refuse to get into VR until this whole teleporting to move mechanic is dead and buried.

3paRJ.jpg

BearPawB

Banned
Yeah, i think hoping a game dev joins the team is gonna leave you wanting.

Destiny was a great core surrounded by a clearly compromised game design.
I think Destiny 2 will be what Destiny 1 should have been

I still think Bungie has it in em. For it's flaws at launch, Destiny had great shooting right out of the gate.

Yeah, i think hoping a game dev joins the team is gonna leave you wanting.

Destiny was a great core surrounded by a clearly compromised game design.
I think Destiny 2 will be what Destiny 1 should have been

I think it'll be amazing. Bungie has made great games.

Yeah I think it has potential to be really great. It'll be on PC, right? At least presumably? Think of that, Destiny could finally have good shooting.

I just want to thank Ubisoft for a glitch in Wildlands where it says you have 9/10 files found though you found all of them because I unlocked the trophy.

Thanks for the OCD breakdown.

My hope is they get a person that goes with Jeff's bits, like Vinny and Ryan used to do. Brad, Dan, Jason, and Drew wouldn't let a bit play on for long, but that's when we got some of the best stuff on the Bombcast (launch into the sun, Halo 4 intro, etc...)

Which is strange because I feel like Dan plays into Vinny's bits a good amount now. Maybe not for a long period of time, but I feel like he's adjusted to accommodate for it and it's working really well!

Top Bottom