• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Giganteus

Are you the only one deluding themselves to the point where they think there is any realistic possibility a group of people who don't play JRPGs are going to up and announce a feature where they play one every single day? And as a result are going to feel betrayed and extremely upset when it ends up being a joke?

No, you're not the only one. Unfortunately.
Good post. No, great post. You got them good, so I'm going to quote it.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
What if Vinny, Jeff and Dan are leaving but to make it up to Premium users David and Jason played through the japanese version of Persona 5?

knm1asz7.gif

hamchan

Yeah you delusional fools thinking they'll do a follow up to one of the site's first, most popular series, that really helped put them out there and establish a name for themselves. How dare you expect that sort of logic or sense of poignancy from Giantbomb.com, even though it has to be one of the most requested features they've received, you idiots.

How dare you expect these group of people to put out content EVERY DAY. Are you mad?

Curufinwe

I think they do put out content every week day. Whether they have the ability to put out a new episode of a P5 ER every day for 100+ week days this summer is doubtful. I think Vinny should just play it the way Dan plays Yakuza 0; as a premium series in two hour chunks.

Ate a
mackerel
in nier.

Haven't saved in awhile.

Welp.

Jackass.

Wunder

Yeah you delusional fools thinking they'll do a follow up to one of the site's first, most popular series, that really helped put them out there and establish a name for themselves. How dare you expect that sort of logic or sense of poignancy from Giantbomb.com, even though it has to be one of the most requested features they've received, you idiots.

How dare you expect these group of people to put out content EVERY DAY. Are you mad?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

imBask

Banned

but that's back when they were actually working

what does Brad even do all day?

daveo42

Banned
Not surprised by West dropping the ball here. East would have had the game completed and all ER episodes queued up in the pipe.

Not surprised by West dropping the ball here. East would have had the game completed and all ER episodes queued up in the pipe.

I'm pretty positive that we're still getting an Endurance Run. Look at the description of the Quick Look. When do they ever go into a big QL without ever having launched the game?

I'm pretty sure we're getting it.

a couple minutes into this QL. i gotta buy a pro and buy this game holy fuck

e: wait what's up with their discussion of the main-menu subway time? did they do this QL cross-coast?

lol, szlifier's at it again!

It's cool that Jeff & Vinny recorded the QL, will have to wait until next week to watch it though, I want to go in blind.

Top Bottom