• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Bacon

What day does the game come out? I was 100% not gonna buy it on release and holding out hope for a portable version down the line but now that it's here I'm getting the itch to buy it. Fuck.

What day does the game come out? I was 100% not gonna buy it on release and holding out hope for a portable version down the line but now that it's here I'm getting the itch to buy it. Fuck.

Next Tuesday. I'm gonna try to bang out Andromeda before then.

Next Tuesday.

I really don't think this will be portable any time in the next 3 years. I feel like I saw John Hardin very strongly suggest there was no way.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Not gonna buy P5 right away, I'm not really in the right mood for a 100 hour game, but I'll definitely come back to it. Summer probably.
Man, if this game came to Switch I'd buy it in a heartbeat but that'll obviously never happen.

"The first good reason I've heard to play this entire game on camera is that it would get people to leave us the hell alone."

(Most likely referring to company meetings or whatever, since it was a reply to Vinny saying that they skipped a meeting to record this Persona QL)

xanavi

I've bought nioh, yakuza, horizon, zelda, nier, kh4 and i've only managed to see credits on nioh and zelda. I have to drop everything for persona though, fuckkkk!

No_Style

I wanna watch the P5 Quick Look but I'm gonna be playing for myself so... Hmm.. But I love the voiced warning in the beginning. Haha..

Also, I never watched the Persona 4 ER.

I'm thankful that I'm not into turn based JRPGs because if I was I'd have to buy and play P5. I do understand their appeal though. The only Persona I've consumed was the ER.

Bacon

I'm thankful that I'm not into turn based JRPGs because if I was I'd have to buy and play P5. I do understand their appeal though. The only Persona I've consumed was the ER.

Persona is really the only jrpg that appeals to me. I'm thankful for that, can't imagine wanting to play through multiple 100 hour+ games a year.

daveo42

Banned

Persona is way more about the VN aspects and fusion system of the game for me than the combat. While I am a big fan of the weakness and turn based nature of the system they use, it pales in comparison to interactions you have with characters and the overall world. Anyway, if you wanted deeper combat then you go to SMT.

kiguel182

GiantBomb video buddy doesn't let me download the latest video bombcast. It says I'm not a subscriber.

How dare it call me non-subscriber? HOW DARE IT?!

Brinbe

Damn... I would seriously watch them play through that forever, especially since I'd most likely have no time/patience to go through it myself.

Shame.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
fuck, now im bummed out, I wanted more. Im not even that big on the endurance runs either. Damn it.

Top Bottom