• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Khezu

I'm afraid to watch the Persona 5 QL, I miss Vinny/Jeff so much, and knowing there won't be any more of it just makes me sad.

P4 Endurance run was so good and why I started going to the site in the first place.

I'm afraid to watch the Persona 5 QL, I miss Vinny/Jeff so much, and knowing there won't be any more of it just makes me sad.

P4 Endurance run was so good and why I started going to the site in the first place.

It's a great video that's totally worth watching. My wife doesn't watch mutch GB stuff but she loved the P4 endurance run (and ended up playing the game on her own) and when she saw me watching this video she saw the art style and immediately made me buy the game.

2928948-cp_legoworlds_qla.jpg

Quick Look: LEGO Worlds
With unlimited power comes great responsibility... and I hereby consider this contract fulfilled.

Oh god they made No Man's Sky.
....this is really good though.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It seems Jeff "8.8" Gerstmann's rage from Zelda fanboys has finally transferred to Jim Sterling. It only took 10 years but he is finally free.

0007_g6s1c.gif

robotrock

Banned
Starting Film and 40's series. WHY DIDN"T I DO THIS SOONER.
tbh Alex has really grown as one of my favorite GB persons. At first I really had a hard time listening to him, from gamespot even. But idk what has really changed with him or me but I really look forward to any content with him now. happy about that.

yeah alex is the best

kai3345

Banned
Starting Film and 40's series. WHY DIDN"T I DO THIS SOONER.
tbh Alex has really grown as one of my favorite GB persons. At first I really had a hard time listening to him, from gamespot even. But idk what has really changed with him or me but I really look forward to any content with him now. happy about that.

being on camera is a skill learned best by doing. the more you're forced to sit in front of a camera and talk, the better you'll inevitably get. it was the same way with Drew. in his early on camera appearances he was pretty shy and timid and then over the years ended up becoming one of the funniest duders on the site

Meneses

Alex is definitely the duder that grew on me the most.

Especially now that he has the right amount of "fun / dumb" around him.

Until the day he snaps and murders Dan live on the site, of course.

Alex rules.

Bombcast was great this week, Greg's an awesome guy.

Beast in the East is an awesome feature, Yakuza 0 looks incredible.

All GB Andromeda stuff has been bummer central, hopefully East can somehow still make a fun stream.

Mr. F

Banned
kind of wish they'd give another game the spotlight for playdate, I know it's probably Vinny killing two birds with one stone and getting more time in with ME but I feel everything that needs to be said has been said on it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
All GB Andromeda stuff has been bummer central, hopefully East can somehow still make a fun stream.

That's all on Mass effect. That game is just not good. I've got friends struggling getting through it, gritting their teeth as they say they enjoy it.

Mr. F

Banned
I appreciate the that Lego Worlds' environments are actually made of Lego. Always thought it was a bit of a cop out in previous games.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Reached route
C
in Nier.

That entire sequence until you reached control of
A2
was...

holy...

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

My mind is fucking frazzled right now I need to stop for the day, but GODDAMN.

PLAY NIER.

Valtýr

Huh, I actually own Lego Worlds. I must have bought it when it was early access but I never bothered to play it. Had no idea it came out.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Like I should have stopped 3 hours ago and go to sleep because I'm a
ir
responsible adult who needs to wake up very early but ROUTE C.

Zaph

Like I should have stopped 3 hours ago and go to sleep because I'm a
ir
responsible adult who needs to wake up very early but ROUTE C.

You ain't even seen the best of the crazy yet.

The game has one of the most satisfying endings I've ever played too.

Hindl

Whippy you're killing me. I'm wrapping up Zelda and Persona is right around the corner, plus I need to beat Yakuza 0 and Nioh. I love Platinum games and everything about Nier is intriguing, but I can't take that on right now

BearPawB

Banned
I beat Route A of Nier last night
And found the first hour or so of route B to be a complete snoozefest.

game:Want to know what 9s was doing during the game intro?
Me:Uh...sure?
Game:NOTHING INTERESTING OR FUN TO PLAY!

Game:Want to do a lot more of this shitty hacking mini game?
Me: No not really
Game: TOO BAD!

And Route A was like, 80% boring nothingness, with a couple of hours of awesome.

I'm sure the later playthroughs are worth it...but idk if im gonna make it if B continues to be this dull

Top Bottom