• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Zaph

c3JEug5.png

Yup, my experience too.

TraBuch

Banned
"This is the last movie with Han, that's all I got to say."

Well, I hope that's all you got to say, because there's nothing left to actually say after that.

Jintor

Oh my god when Vinny is talking about making rpg characters after food and Jeff suggests chicken Parma and Vinny goes "no, he's Japanese. Parma-san?"

I died

Well I think this weeks Beastcast might be the first GB podcast ever that I don't finish. After I slogged through the "Write funny tweets for boring companies" email, then made it through "funny story from phone call centers" I tapped out at the "Please give me advice on enjoying living away from home" email and actually listened to music for the rest of my workout for the first time ever. I don't know if they just get all bad emails or people actually enjoy getting life advice from them.

I feel like the email section is turning into Danswers (which I personally didn't enjoy even if I like Dan & Danny) I still enjoy the video game talk, but man these last few weeks it just feels like they're trying to be The Comedy Button or the McElroy Brothers during emails, which is just not why I come to GB. But I realize that many people do enjoy that stuff, which is totally fine because everyone has different tastes and maybe not everything GB does is for me.

But to end on a positive note, seeing the comments here about the play-date has me excited to check it out!

When ME:A gets two stars, that will be the same score as: Duke Nukem Forever, X-Men Destiny, Rogue Warrior, Dark Sector, Knack, and Dante's Inferno.

I know that reviews shouldn't be compared like this, but still.

pizzacat

Banned
Oh my god Alex, what the fuck is up with you and spoilers? Dan and Vinny are talking about a random actor and he just HAS to say "yeah, if he was in these movies, he would be an A-list action star" with a nod and a wink. What the fuck? Why? What does that add?

dude right? its getting kinda annoying

kai3345

Banned
yeah alex casually giving spoilers to vinny and dan is the worst part about film & 40s for sure

So should I watch those car movies or not? Getting mixed signals regarding Alex here.
watch them. alex will just occasionally drop massive spoilers for future movies without warning on occasion

Top Bottom