• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Yoko Taro the best.

kiopkq2q.gif

Do people really not like re5? In the b action movie re trilogy I thought re4 to 5 could be considered that

I like it actually but I don't consider it to be RE. It's up there with the best co-op games ever made. For me though, I lean toward the classics. I like RE4 as well but it still doesn't hold a candle to the classics in my eyes because what I'm looking for in RE is definitely not what's in RE4.

It's not about getting soaked up in the environment, the haunting score, finding shortcuts to get from A to B quicker or the adventure/puzzle solving aspect of the classics. It's all about moving forward and getting to the next set piece. RE4 and in essence the others that followed it, excluding RE7, are like that.

pizzacat

Banned
Yoko Taro the best.

kiopkq2q.gif

I like it actually but I don't consider it to be RE. It's up there with the best co-op games ever made. For me though, I lean toward the classics. I like RE4 as well but it still doesn't hold a candle to the classics in my eyes because what I'm looking for in RE is definitely not what's in RE4.

It's not about getting soaked up in the environment, the haunting score, finding shortcuts to get from A to B quicker or the adventure/puzzle solving aspect of the classics. It's all about moving forward and getting to the next set piece. RE4 and in essence the others that followed it, excluding RE7, are like that.
It's almost like they're trilogies within the re saga and re7 is starting a new one

M.D

I'm disappointed about no one saying anything when Brad went into his quarters to try and initiate that Asari sex scene and the first song on his radio is by "Deep Six"

justjim89

The stinger at the end of Fast 6 would've been better if
in Tokyo Drift they actually showed a guy who looked like Jason Statham walking away from the wreck in the background somewhere.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
That's like what a good 3 hours each time you get on.

I have like 30 something and just got on garuda city

I've still got one more dungeon to do and then maybe I guess go after Gannon, tho I dunno if I'd really be done with the game if I defeated him.

oti

Banned
I've still got one more dungeon to do and then maybe I guess go after Gannon, tho I dunno if I'd really be done with the game if I defeated him.

Done all the dungeons, still need a couple of memories, need to do some other stuff. I'm thinking about exploring the ruins in front of Hyrule Castle. I don't want to go to Ganon yet. Also want to find more Shrines.

I'll never stop playing this game.

Zocano

He read all the novels, played all the games at least twice but ME:A is the best by far and only a 4 out of 5.

wut.

I read 3 of the novels? I avoided the dumpster fire that was Deception (but I loved reading Lump of Cole's thread on it).

Mass Effect 1 is still my favorite, mega fans are weird.

Top Bottom