• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

holy shit what

brkefs9t.gif

"Congratulations on introducing yourself like a Twitter profile."

I feel like Andromeda will be an example people point to in the future when they wonder, "How did people in the 2010s speak?"

convo

I watched the 7th movie in theaters, it was kind of awkward with the german dub but it was good fun. It has no shortage of ridiculous stuff and the send-off to Paul Walker was really nice.

Holy shitballs, Film & 40s Fast 6 was AMAZING.

I love how much Dan has become enamored with this franchise. I feel bad because I gave a former coworker shit for being a fan of this franchise and I was like "They're just stupid racing movies, meh". I was wrong. DEAD WRONG.

Fast 6 is HANDS DOWN my favorite.

The fucking runway sequence, sweet Jesus.

Thanks Alex for letting me see the light.

That end sequence discussion with Vinny drunk off his ass almost had me in tears.

This is by far the best premium content on the site right now. I don't even care I'm paying $4 bucks to rent these digitally, totally worth it.

Hjod

Banned
He's not wrong

Yes he is, I think he never been more wrong.

I don't know what I want to play next, well I want to play Zelda but I don't have a Switch.

My pre-order of South Park CBH fell through and now I have money I didn't expect sitting on my PSN account and I feel like I need to spend it, but now I don't have any games to play, maybe I should play Yakuza 0, the only problem is that I'm so burned out on open world games with side quest that I'm afraid I won't enjoy Yakuza. I

The latest games I've finished are Mafia 3, Watch Dogs 2, Horizon, Wildlands so I just can't go straight into another open world game, I think I need a really linear game or I'll go mad. I figured that CoD IW was the right way to go but it hasn't dropped in price on PSN since release and I won't buy that game full price cause I won't touch the multiplayer.

Can someone please recommend me a game, I need something to play.

robotrock

Banned

I don't know what I want to play next, well I want to play Zelda but I don't have a Switch.

My pre-order of South Park CBH fell through and now I have money I didn't expect sitting on my PSN account and I feel like I need to spend it, but now I don't have any games to play, maybe I should play Yakuza 0, the only problem is that I'm so burned out on open world games with side quest that I'm afraid I won't enjoy Yakuza. I

The latest games I've finished are Mafia 3, Watch Dogs 2, Horizon, Wildlands so I just can't go straight into another open world game, I think I need a really linear game or I'll go mad. I figured that CoD IW was the right way to go but it hasn't dropped in price on PSN since release and I won't buy that game full price cause I won't touch the multiplayer.

Are you a digital only person? Infinite Warfare is crazy cheap on Amazon these days. It's like $20 for a PS4 copy of that game, and that's absolutely worth it for the campaign. It's my favorite one COD has done.

Resident Evil 7 is pretty great also for something that's recent and not open world.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Steins;gate and steins;gate 0 all in one go.

Hjod

Banned
Are you a digital only person? Infinite Warfare is crazy cheap on Amazon these days. It's like $20 for a PS4 copy of that game, and that's absolutely worth it for the campaign. It's my favorite one COD has done.

Resident Evil 7 is pretty great also for something that's recent and not open world.

No I'm not, I just wanted to use the money I had on my PSN account. Yeah RE7 was great but I already finished it, but I might as well just order IW instead. Thanks for the tips.

Steins;gate and steins;gate 0 all in one go.

Hmm, never been that into Anime games really, maybe I need to change that.

Antiwhippy

I've been reading and watching yoko taro interviews all day.

I need persona 5 to release already and cleanse this.

Sickness.

Antiwhippy

I'm listening to the soundtrack on youtube to hold me over till the Disc set Soundtrack I paid too much money for comes over.

Mine still says it's arriving on Tuesday but it also hasn't shipped yet? I don't know how this shit works this is literally like the only game I've ever preordered.

Top Bottom