• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This is one of the weirdest spoiler situations I've ever been in where neither part individually was a spoiler I cared about but putting the two together might have rekt me. I'll probably forget it by the end of the day though

By the time you get a PS4 probably. :p

ryseing

yup

comparing the polish between horizon and andromeda is amazing

both games came out this year, both games took years to make, one was done by a studio with an extremely solid track record in the type of game they were making, whilst one was deviating from just the shooters they were making which were always seen as average.

it's amazing

Killzone 2 is great. Horizon was still a huge surprise after how mediocre 3 and SF were but GG had shown flashes of potential.

Megasoum

Banned
Is there an easy and efficient way to watch the whole ER on an iPad? Like there's a playlist in Youtube but I'm not sure if the mobile app saves where you are in the playlist (and not only inside a specific video?)

Wunder

Is there an easy and efficient way to watch the whole ER on an iPad? Like there's a playlist in Youtube but I'm not sure if the mobile app saves where you are in the playlist (and not only inside a specific video?)

idk about the mobile app but google chrome saves your position and even your timestamp during the video itself

Also seems like a bullshit, Jedi "Chosen one" conceit.

One Pathfinder per species ship, I think.

Seems kind of silly to send a massive expedition and have one of these oh so important people on board. At least have a team of people. Also its weird that the game just drops you in and expects you to kind of know who a Pathfinder is and what makes them so important and special that everyone worships you right off the bat.

If there was one week a year you can sqeek in a few minutes of wrassle talk on the bombcast its this week.

But not a lot of exciting stuff happened so the entire conversation will be "yeah. That happened. It was OK I guess. Nothing completely awful happened"

Dan will probably have some good stuff for the beastcast though. The entire wrestlemania week of events sounds like fun to bath yourself in once. I dont know how Dan can keep doing it year after year.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
If only they had a podcast specifically dedicated to talking about wrestling.

ywK34u4.gif

So did nakamura fizzle out?

I renewed everyone being pretty hyped when he first came over.

He can do wonders when working with a great fast moving performer. With a slower average worker his matches are kinda flat.

Bobby Roode is a bit too old school by the books style and dragging this feud out over 2 take overs was a mistake imo.

But now please give me some Nakamura vrs Styles. Even wwe booking can't ruin that.

Best Moment or Sequence in Nier
Best Moment or Sequence in Yakuza 0
Best Moment or Sequence of the Rest (possible merge with Hottest Mess)

Antiwhippy

Who?

I'ma say it's either gonna be 2B or Aloy.

Alligator friend from night in the woods.

Legit one of the most human characters I've seen in a game. Despite being a cartoon alligator.

Eh dunno about 2b. I really like her character, but it's a revelation that is developed throughout the game and is pretty subtle otherwise.

When you do get the pay-off though, maaaaaaaaan.

I'd say pascal if anyone from nier is chosen. Please protect his smile.

Jintor

I really like how there's almost zero to do with the sexual aspects of 2b's design in the game in terms of story stuff, and what stuff there is actually has weird existential meaning attached to it.

I'm ashamed of my words and deeds

I'm not gonna stop drawing fan art tho

oti

Banned
I like the actual character of Zelda in BoTW. There's actually a character here. For the franchise that's amazing. In the grander scheme of video games it's laughable of course.

Would be super fun if Zelda won best new character though lol.

Antiwhippy

I really like how there's almost zero to do with the sexual aspects of 2b's design in the game in terms of story stuff, and what stuff there is actually has weird existential meaning attached to it.

I'm ashamed of my words and deeds

I'm not gonna stop drawing fan art tho

Shareable fanart...?

Hjod

Banned
What does it taste like? Is it just Ginger Ale?

It tastes like Pepsi at first an then it rounds of with a ginger after taste, it tastes more like ginger than ginger ale imo, if that makes sense haha.

They introduced it in Canada and than took it away after a few months. I'm still upset.

Yeah it just launched in Sweden, and we're such a small market so it will be gone soon again.

On a side note, we have to major producers of bottled carbonated water, and they usually do weird things with their water, recently they released water that tastes like vanilla ice cream, sounds horrible right. But holy shit it really tastes like ice cream, it's so weird drinking it cause your body is not excpecting the taste of ice cream. It's 0 calories as well, so the big question is what the fuck do they put in the water?

oti

Banned
It tastes like Pepsi at first an then it rounds of with a ginger after taste, it tastes more like ginger than ginger ale imo, if that makes sense haha.

Yeah it just launched in Sweden, and we're such a small market so it will be gone soon again.

On a side note, we have to major producers of bottled carbonated water, and they usually do weird things with their water, recently they released water that tastes like vanilla ice cream, sounds horrible right. But holy shit it really tastes like ice cream, it's so weird drinking it cause your body is not excpecting the taste of ice cream. It's 0 calories as well, so the big question is what the fuck do they put in the water?
I need this.

Antiwhippy

In certain communities

Actually it's been really problematic recently because they seem to have taken out the option to toggle the nsfw settings on the Tumblr app.

So browsing nier tags in public is not something i can do for very obvious reasons.

I seriously have no idea why they changed that. It's not like i only use Tumblr to get my freak on.

Top Bottom