• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah but like, morgnana already exist with the power, so trying to equate the 2 initial teams doesn't make a lot of sense.

Antiwhippy

It'll be like me saying P4 casts doesn't make sense compared to P3 because at least in P3 they have prior history of facing this shit, whereas the P4 cast just jumps into it without blinking an eye.

At least you can say that morgana has the experience to guide them.

Hindl

It'll be like me saying P4 casts doesn't make sense compared to P3 because at least in P3 they have prior history of facing this shit, whereas the P4 cast just jumps into it without blinking an eye.

At least you can say that morgana has the experience to guide them.

Yeah that's fair. It's more just how sudden it was, but whatever

I haven't listen to the English voice acting. Did they keep it kind of cutesy-gruff like in the Japanese?

I dunno how to describe it. It's not exactly cutesy, it's got a confident, self-assured vibe to it

Drawn to death
Jeff "it looks fucking stupid"
also doesn't work on their internet

0RpfWA1.png

Cant talk about video game here. Talk about it in the video game thread.
Cant talk about giant bomb staff. Its creepy.
Cant talk about wrestling. Its dumb.
Cant talk about new content. There isnt any.

What do we talk about in this thread?

Jeff talking more about P5 streaming stuff.
Also has little desire to talk about P5.
Cant talk about video game here. Talk about it in the video game thread.
Cant talk about giant bomb staff. Its creepy.
Cant talk about wrestling. Its dumb.
Cant talk about new content. There isnt any.

What do we talk about in this thread?

We can talk about what Brad does all day.

We could talk about content. If there's no content, you don't have to post.

It's not like this thread has a content quota to meet. We could post nothing. Just like giant bomb.

Zing.

Antiwhippy

Wow look they're going to quick look thimbleweed park next let's talk about your expectations of how they'll quick look thimbleweed park and how hyped we are that they are quick looking thimbleweed park.

Tubobutts

Let's have a riveting discussion on the merits of an east vs west quick look.
If it's a west quick look it won't exist because what do they even do all day and if it's an east quick look they'll spend more time making jokes and doing voices than informing me about the newest video games.

I'm only about four hours in, but Persona really isn't clicking with me yet, which is a hell of a bummer. I feel like I might be less disappointed if I hadn't played Catherine. Persona is clearly a different scale than that game, but it still feels like a step backwards in a lot of different ways storytelling- and dialogue-wise.

Still, there's no way I won't finish it, so I'll trust that it pulls me in sooner or later.

Top Bottom