• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Was able to listen to the film and 40s for both Fast 4 and 5 and they were hilarious.

Dan and Vinny being utterly confused by Tej and calling Han a ghost were highlights, along with Vinny's comments on every scene with the Rock LOLOL

Will try to watch 6 and 7 on my own, then watch the film and 40s for each.

Anjin M

When everyone said the game took off after the Quick Look ended, I didn't realize that meant literally the second after it ended. Having fun so far.

Jintor

When everyone said the game took off after the Quick Look ended, I didn't realize that meant literally the second after it ended. Having fun so far.

I know why they ended it there but they really should have at least had a part two to see how the values go

By the way, how good is the control scheme for turn based ey

Hey guys stop talking about that game, cause that one guy said so because reasons.

Joking aside I come here to spit about random stuff all the time, don't rain on my parade by dictating what should be talked about.

Slowly progressing through nioh. Just beat the great centipede. That boss was pretty whack. Worst "souls"(because this is now a type of game) boss I've ever come across.

Zaph

Hey guys stop talking about that game, cause that one guy said so because reasons.

Joking aside I come here to spit about random stuff all the time, don't rain on my parade by dictating what should be talked about.

He has a point though. People are super sensitive about this game and it's only a matter of time before someone posts something another person considers a spoiler, then we get 3 pages of arguments about what is/isn't a spoiler.

Persona 5 OT
Persona 5 spoiler thread

Anjin M

Oh shit, I thought there was going to be a stream. My bad.

...I wouldn't mind a stream of Jeff slamming the F5 button, waiting for the articles to go live and then reading them in weird voices.
That sounds a lot like the old Ryan Davis era of Giant Bomb, just filming office stuff for fun.

And since I can't leave the thread policing alone, GBGaf has been very lucky to enjoy some latitude in what we discuss here. So long as we stick to "I'm (not) enjoying this game" style posts, like we've done in the past, and as long as the thread doesn't turn into a chat room, we might as well enjoy ourselves.

Everyone just has to remember EmCee's first rule: Don't Be A Jerk.

oti

Banned
Oh shit, I thought there was going to be a stream. My bad.

...I wouldn't mind a stream of Jeff slamming the F5 button, waiting for the articles to go live and then reading them in weird voices.

You mean B-Jeff.

"Oh this machine has only 6 Teraflops well MY PC has 12 TF I'm sorry but my eyes can't go back to only 6 TF what am I, a CONSOLE GAMER?" *sips tea*

Teddified

Man I just had to get sick today.....I hate playing story based games when I'm incredibly sick like this because it's just hard to concentrate on the story.

Jintor

i'm glad i watched the QL because I am just skipping the shit out of this opening in eng so far, having already struggled through it in JPN

Can't wait to chat to Kawakami-sensei

Jintor

man i am super into how everything when you first get to school just makes you want to walk backwards out of shuujin academy giving everyone the middle finger

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Cant talk about video game here. Talk about it in the video game thread.
Cant talk about giant bomb staff. Its creepy.
Cant talk about wrestling. Its dumb.
Cant talk about new content. There isnt any.

What do we talk about in this thread?

Maybe I am the crazy one here, but if there's no new content to talk about, don't post.

Tunoku

man i am super into how everything when you first get to school just makes you want to walk backwards out of shuujin academy giving everyone the middle finger

We definitely needed that contrast after they basically treated Charlie like some Godlike figure. I assume you have some kind of from rags to riches storyline in this game, at least when it comes to your reputation at school, but I'm still super early on, so who knows.

While a full ER was a pipe dream, a playdate or something like that would have certainly been possible.

A playdate of Jeff Bakalar starting up the game for the first time and the whole East crew being there with him would be fun. Dan could play as well. He should be familiar with games set in Tokyo at this point. There's even a fake Don Quixote in the game called Rocinante!

KorrZ

IF there is ever going to be a Persona 5 ER it won't be with Jeff let's get that right from the get go.

I could see it being a GBEast (our lord and saviour of GB) ER a few years down the line if Vinny hasn't had time to play it yet which is likely.

Nice, a Thimbleweed Park Quick Look is coming up in 90 minutes. I was hoping for one. It's a really good point and click adventure so far, 4 hours in. Puzzle solutions make sense in the world and I enjoy the humour. There are overarching aims and puzzles, but there are also self-contained sections where you control different characters in the past.

demidar

IF there is ever going to be a Persona 5 ER it won't be with Jeff let's get that right from the get go.

I could see it being a GBEast (our lord and saviour of GB) ER a few years down the line if Vinny hasn't had time to play it yet which is likely.

It will be Vinny and Jeff
Bakalar

Alex can fill in the role of Ryan screaming in the background.

Bacon

Maybe people who don't have a red name shouldn't worry about what goes on in the thread, or contact a mod if it bothers you that much.

Top Bottom