• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

So im listening to the rest of the bombcast about neo turf masters and how you need two sets of joycons to play multiplayer, that is not true at all. I played some match play with a friend and could do split joycons for multiplayer.

Mr. F

Banned
So im listening to the rest of the bombcast about neo turf masters and how you need two sets of joycons to play multiplayer, that is not true at all. I played some match play with a friend and could do split joycons for multiplayer.

Good to know, I remembered seeing iconography on the eshop page that suggested as much but was confused when I heard that.

That realization kind of sold me on getting Metal Slug at some point, the system having built-in co-op potential is pretty great even if the joycons are kind of awkward.

What bothers me about Brad is that Jeff will come in and poo poo games (as he does) and even if Brad likes them his response will be "oh well, I guess the game sucks now." No Brad, stand your ground.

Salarians

C8m_eAYW0AAg_lp.jpg

Yoko Taro's next game.
Nier Gestalt remake?

pizzacat

Banned
its almost like brad just does or says things as show host and to not stay on one topic for too long like he does with everything else

im with you guys i just want to hear people argue for 3 hours

or that thing beastcast does when someone disagrees they get muted, are called a trash person and no real arguments happen either

Sticking with the NBA theme that GiantBomb set forward is really paying off in my P5 play through.

jvmzK98.jpg

So far I'm really enjoying P5 and the adventures of Pippen-kun

Top Bottom