• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Catvoca

Banned
So much for the tolerant video game press
rzZ8emS.gif

sirap

They did a dumb thing. People laugh at them. Somebody else is going to make the next dumb thing tomorrow. People will laugh at that somebody. That's how the Internet works.

Mind=Blown

Thank you for sharing with me your wisdom. Truly, you have lifted me from the murky depths of ignorance.

oti

Banned
Man, so Jeff starts Giantbomb, creates UPF as a premium feature, and after nearly a decade passes, briefly addresses the Switch build quality in an over two hour show, uploads it to vidme, all to get clicks for slandering Nintendo? Jeff is playing 7th dimensional chess here. He even gave Mario Maker GOTY to throw off suspicion of being an anti-Nintendo agent.

He wasn't nominated for trending gamer for nothin'.

Xater

Can't wait for the Switch to come out, when everyone just accepts that the negatives are in fact correct, and they were just having some real rose tinted launch glasses on.

oti

Banned
Mind=Blown

Thank you for sharing with me your wisdom. Truly, you have lifted me from the murky depths of ignorance.

😨🎆

lol

Something dumb will happen at the Oscars. The Switch will come out. People will forget about this video.

Scizzy

That video seemed totally non-offensive to me. Sure it's silly, but it does a good job of demonstrating the strengths and weaknesses of the kickstand.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
GB has a real knack for these hardware issues. And GAF then runs with it.

Jeff shits on Brazil saying that the Master System is probably still popular here

FeelsBadMan
But it's true!
http://tedium.co/2015/07/16/sega-master-system-brazil/ said:
The website notes a stunning fact—despite being a console that's nearly 30 years old, it still sells around 150,000 units per year in the country. That's a level that holds its own compared to more modern consoles like the Sony PlayStation 4.
This is from 2015.

Meneses

It's just a rumor but i'll be all in if the Shenmue remaster actually happens.

In semi-related news, I haven't laughed as much while playing a game as I do with Yakuza 0, this game is fucking great.

Meguro

Banned
So I checked out that joycon latching thread and some of the posts in there, whew, let me tell you.

Can't wait for a "we made you Gerstmann" level post.

Beast in the East tomorrow! I'm never gonna stop campaigning for it to be on 2 days a week.
Once a week just ain't enough for me.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I looked at the art in Woderboy and thought "man, that looks french". I feel like a genius now.

Ask my anything about french video game art

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
both those Wonder Boy and Wind Jammer quick looks look super great and am quite excited for both.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Looking for a safe place to weather the storm of Nintendo fanatics for a month or so, until this whole thing has blown over.

Hahaha. Oh you sweet summer child. There is no place to hide from fanboys. The hell hath no fury like a fanboy scorned

What's the deal with XIII?

It's pretty cool but it doesn't autosave so don't play 3 levels of it and quit thinking you can just resume.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing The Witness now and I hate how it is structured. I just walked around for 10 minutes without finding a puzzle I could solve and running into several closed doors from the wrong side. Before that I started a new area and a few puzzles in I encountered stuff I haven't seen before and I'm obviously supposed to learn somewhere else. This is dumb.
I like the puzzles. Give me the puzzles.
Oh and the audiologs I found were cringy af.

cTiVBTM.jpg

Looking for a safe place to weather the storm of Nintendo fanatics for a month or so, until this whole thing has blown over.
You found the right place if you're looking for moderate expectations and light sarcasm.

Top Bottom