• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Curufinwe

100 hour is such an exaggeration. That's only if you actually try to do every little thing in a Persona game

They didn't try and do everything in P4 and still got to 100 hours.

Not everyone wants to play Persona games on Easy like you do. Playing on Normal makes it take longer.

So.....is this a game?......
What are they streaming again? What's this thing called?

TenderLovingCare_198.jpg

kiguel182

I buy a ton of them. Nothing beats the audio and video quality on disc, here's my collection! Recently got Planet Earth 2 on 4K and it looks like some next level shit.

Do you buy to rewatch them or is the value in watching them with that quality?

I'm curious since I rarely rewatch stuff so for me owning a movie seems too much but I can see how the quality being much better is attractive. I have no idea how it compares to a 4K rental or something like that.

Even with the CGI Paul. It couldn't take me out of that sad moment

Ironically, the artificality of Walker in that scene was really apparent to me, but it lent an extraordinary dream-like quality to his appearance in a way that was not present in the rest of the film, and for that moment drew me in even further because it felt like an apparition or memory fading away.

Lunar FC

DayZ standalone is one of the few games I got into watching streamers play, but seemed impenetrable to play. This Battlegrounds game seems rad doe.

Do you buy to rewatch them or is the value in watching them with that quality?

I'm curious since I rarely rewatch stuff so for me owning a movie seems too much but I can see how the quality being much better is attractive. I have no idea how it compares to a 4K rental or something like that.

For me, I enjoy collecting media in general. I own tons of VHS tapes, DVDs, games.etc On the other hand though, I do rewatch the movies I have seen before depending on my mood and if some time has passed since I've last seen said film.

The value of buying discs is definitely in having that audio & video quality as well as the bonus features like commentaries or behind the scenes stuff. In addition, I like sharing the films I have with my family members as well so, yeah.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
This interactivity is severely diminished due to a faulty implementation of the game's logic, so the user answers to questionnaires do not impact the relevant scene, but the next after that. As a result, the last questionnaire has no effect at all in the ending scene.

Sounds like a great game

LiK

They didn't try and do everything in P4 and still got to 100 hours.

Not everyone wants to play Persona games on Easy like you do. Playing on Normal makes it take longer.

Well, no shit. Better Easy than never at all. Combat is the least interesting thing about this series. I skipped most of that boring grinding they did in their ER.

ev0

Haha, yes!

Is the second and third movie worth watching as well?

Absolutely. its got Sammo!
zGX5axO.gif

Third one is fine, although you can tell Donnie is getting older in his speed. But if you like the series its worth a watch. They are making a 4th one now too.

TraBuch

Banned
Can I just say what a great addition the R1 button is to Persona's combat? Constantly cycling through menus to get to the right Persona with the right skill to knock enemies down got pretty old in past games. Having one button automatically go to to the skill is fantastic.

No sarcasm in that post.
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings?

Hjod

Banned

Not as good as the first one, at all. They're alright.

Ok, I'm fine with alright.

Absolutely. its got Sammo!
zGX5axO.gif

Third one is fine, although you can tell Donnie is getting older in his speed. But if you like the series its worth a watch. They are making a 4th one now too.

Ok, well I bought all three on Blu Ray so of course I'll watch, was more a question about priority, watching the second one tonight or playing Yakuza 0 haha ;).

TraBuch

Banned
Now I'm confused. I was giving you props.
I'm extremely confused. I dunno. If you were being sarcastic, I'm sorry for whatever I did to upset you. If you weren't, thanks.

Sometimes things can be really hard to decipher in this snarky world we all live in.

Tagyhag

I'm extremely confused. I dunno. If you were being sarcastic, I'm sorry for whatever I did to upset you. If you weren't, thanks.

Sometimes things can be really hard to decipher in this snarky world we all live in.

"TraBuch is a great poster"

"Are you being sarcastic?"

"No"

I don't know that seems pretty clear to me. :p

TraBuch just kicked himself off the top posters list.

It's like Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Now he has to climb up the list again!

Top Bottom