• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Catvoca

Banned

tumblr_inline_mrr7fna2am1qz4rgp.gif

Do any of you remember what episode of the Bombcast Brad told a story about one of those mobile bars where people pedal?

I don't know which Bombcast it was, no, but I wanted to say fuck those things. "Hehe, look at us we're impeding traffic!" Fucking get out of the road it's rush hour.

kiguel182

Now that West is understaffed I feel it's the right time for Daily Dota to return. I'll never stop advocating for this.

It can be tri-weekly Dota too. Just, some Dota!!

Regarding the conversation on the last page about the Horizon QL. I don't think it was post game (I know he had completed it) but I thought he said when you complete it, it drops you back to a prior save before the last few missions of the game? So it was post game, just not that kind of post game you automatically think of where it just drops you back in the world like Skyrim. I could be wrong.

I agree though, it wasn't a very good example of the game. I still ordered it today, but still.

klonere

Banned
Buzzfeed have pretty fantastic UK and European political coverage for what its worth.

But that doesn't actually make any money so.

Hindl

Buzzfeed have pretty fantastic UK and European political coverage for what its worth.

But that doesn't actually make any money so.

Their US political and general news coverage is really good too. There's like two different buzzfeeds. The news side is legit but makes no money. The meme/list side is what brings in the cash

Now that West is understaffed I feel it's the right time for Daily Dota to return. I'll never stop advocating for this.

It can be tri-weekly Dota too. Just, some Dota!!

I'm with you. I like this patch and would love to see the crew re-unite and play, as long as they always ban Slark.

If they are ever looking for new Premium Series I want something like Hitmas but broadening out to other games and maybe edited. I like the idea of all the guys having random self made goals in an open world game and just seeing what happens. Edited format would be cool too. Only problem is I don't know how well it would transition to not as robust of a game as Hitman.

If they are ever looking for new Premium Series I want something like Hitmas but broadening out to other games and maybe edited. I like the idea of all the guys having random self made goals in an open world game and just seeing what happens. Edited format would be cool too. Only problem is I don't know how well it would transition to not as robust of a game as Hitman.

That would be awesome, definitely would love more stuff like this, even if they just do more Hitmas style videos.

I used to think Jeff paired with literally anybody could be an entertaining listen.

I still think Jeff paired with anybody is an informative listen, but the podcast would benefit from somebody that will riff with him like it was a high stakes windjammers match. Vinny/Ryan were great at that.

Scizzy

I still think Jeff paired with anybody is an informative listen, but the podcast would benefit from somebody that will riff with him like it was a high stakes windjammers match. Vinny/Ryan were great at that.

Drew is low-key pretty good at this <sob>. Brad is actually good too, though obviously not Ryan/Vinny/Dan-at-his-best level.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
That nindies thing was probably the best switch thing nintendo has done so far, just rapid fire announcement, no time to bore us with details.

Yeah I might double dip on Stardew Valley. That was a killer indie lineup, though. If you guys missed the Nindie stream and you have any interest in indie games, you should really check it out. Steamworld Dig 2 and Overcooked are no-brainers for me to buy and there's a ton of others that look interesting at the very least. Thanks to the Switch's portability, it should make party games a lot easier to bring over to my in-laws' house.

I said it before, and I'll say it again- Nintendo games and indies anywhere I want them is a killer proposition.

Hope they keep up the indie support going forward.

Fuck. Yes.
I wasn't planning on playing it, but the Switch seems like such a perfect platform for it. Indies are going to be awesome on this thing.
Yeah I might double dip on Stardew Valley. That was a killer indie lineup, though. If you guys missed the Nindie stream and you have any interest in indie games, you should really check it out. Steamworld Dig 2 and Overcooked are no-brainers for me to buy and there's a ton of others that look interesting at the very least. Thanks to the Switch's portability, it should make party games a lot easier to bring over to my in-laws' house.
Wargroove was a surprise! It has been a long time since I played an Advance Wars game.

Looking at the NINTENDO INDIES list for the witch, Rogue Trooper is listed...as in, that old PS2 shooter that got a random port to the Wii?

Overcooked is a really natural fit for the system. Blaster Master Zero is the one I'm likely to get. And Retro City Rampage wasn't great, but Shakedown Hawaii looks great. As does Pocket Rumble, a bizarre Neo Geo Pocket throwback.

Hearing lots of variations of exclusive (timed, console, etc.), too. Nintendo is learning, I guess, unfortunately.

Hindl

I said it before, and I'll say it again- Nintendo games and indies anywhere I want them is a killer proposition.

Hope they keep up the indie support going forward.

Agreed completely I'll gladly double dip on Stardew and a few others. It's like having a Vita plus Nintendo games

Top Bottom