• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

To the doubters today, don't skip the podcast. Good variety, good energy, good conversations on a wide range of relevant topics. I'm a confessed hater of guest-focused Bombcasts, but this week's was really good.

Just saw a post in the preorder thread that a guy saw a Switch go for $574...and the Zelda Master Edition (normally $130, I think) go for $447. People can be crazy.

Hype is a fickle thing though if enough bad reports start coming in quickly enough that could gut enthusiasm. Nintendo is a strange outlier though when it comes to these things. I can probably break even if nothing else.

repeater

I don't know why everyone's surprised BotW is apparently a huge game. Monolith helped on it, and Nintendo said it was gonna be bigger than Xenoblade Chronicles X.

It's like nobody played..

Oh.

Hjod

Banned
Anyone happen to know a non painful way to give a cat a pill? Because my cat is scratching the fuck out of me.

I needed to give my cat some pills after an operation, I thought it was going to be hard as hell, but I dropped a pill on the floor by accident and she ate it. My cat might be a drug addict.

Other than that, hide it in food, usually works.

Anyone happen to know a non painful way to give a cat a pill? Because my cat is scratching the fuck out of me.

Wrap the cat in a blanket and set in your lap, using one arm to restrain across the chest. With that hand, press on the sides of their mouth to force it open. Then toss or put the pill towards the back of their tongue and let go of the mouth, wait a second, and then let the cat go. Keep an eye on them that they don't just spit it back out when you're not looking.

Here's a nice video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWlpsTh6ddk

Edit: Free UPF? Time to sell new subscriptions?

remember that time Dave was in for UPF and he didn't really do anything and instead they spent over half of it looking at dota hats because Kessler was there too

Awesome mailbag vid. Also, UPF...

klawnjk5.png

2923351-es.jpg

jfkstjx7.gif

It's the absolute worse of the series. Literally serves no purpose.

remember that time Dave was in for UPF and he didn't really do anything and instead they spent over half of it looking at dota hats because Kessler was there too

t8yQ4aP.gif

Top Bottom