• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

justjim89

tumblr_om48psZibX1u1ljrzo4_540.gif

God that was great. They really need to introduce their Powerbombcast replacement soon.

Jintor

I mean one of my workmates today asked me who castro was, which i would have assumed was common knowledge, so i don't take something vaguely location-specific like barramundi as assumed knowledge really

i actually didn't know barramundi was even eaten or known outside of australia

Lunar FC

I mean one of my workmates today asked me who castro was so i don't take something vaguely location-specific like barramundi as assumed knowledge

I was shocked to hear Castro died last year because I thought he had been dead for like a decade. Also had no idea what barramundi was.

Jintor

It's crispy

also jeff is pronouncing it wrong which ticks me off every time. It's not Mün, if i understand umlauts correctly... it's more like BARRA-MUNDY

of course it could be that everyone is pronouncing the aboriginal language version wrong, but idk

Jintor

yeah the white flesh is really good steamed. gotta watch out for those bones tho.

i actually missed it when i was in japan even though i was eating sashimi every third day

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
At this point I feel weirder eating fish without bones than with bones.

Then again I can also demolish a fish head till only the inner skull remains so I'm probably an outlier in fish tastes.

Tubobutts

It's crispy

also jeff is pronouncing it wrong which ticks me off every time. It's not Mün, if i understand umlauts correctly... it's more like BARRA-MUNDY

of course it could be that everyone is pronouncing the aboriginal language version wrong, but idk
To be fair if you're speaking with an Australian accent you're pronouncing everything wrong.

Jintor

I like the Beast crew's reactions to Tachibana's offer

Alex, the cynic: "Uh, kinda?"
Vinny, the optimist: "That electricity thing was cool"
Dan, the Dan: "Are you magic?"

Jintor

jesus god why is their premium player still so fucking garbage

now it's just randomly skipping 2-3 seconds of footage every 4 seconds

He left GS eventually a few years ago after many years there and even got arrested by Secret Service for flying a drone near the White House (got released i think)

Yup, he's still around though. Danny also did this awhile back. Since we're on the subject, here's my favorite review of his.

Any gif with a watermark is a bad gif.

True that. If someone cares about the source, they're going to find the source.

At this point I feel weirder eating fish without bones than with bones.

Then again I can also demolish a fish head till only the inner skull remains so I'm probably an outlier in fish tastes.

Same here, I'm always expecting them bones.

jesus god why is their premium player still so fucking garbage

now it's just randomly skipping 2-3 seconds of footage every 4 seconds

No issues here. I usually watch on my laptop, Xbox One or WiiU.

Jintor

wowwwwwwwwww majima is fucking smoooooooooooooooth

i'm real glad i had no idea what was going to happen in that scene beyond the outline
of 'dodge tutorial'

wowwwwwwwwww majima is fucking smoooooooooooooooth

i'm real glad i had no idea what was going to happen in that scene beyond the outline
of 'dodge tutorial'

This is nothing compared to the things that happens later in the game and the series in general as well. Greatness.

Scizzy

I haven't had time to listen to the Bombcast yet. Does it sound like Brad is going to be feeling better soon? It's unfortunate if he misses too much of Drew's last week.

Rainmaker

Banned
I haven't had time to listen to the Bombcast yet. Does it sound like Brad is going to be feeling better soon? It's unfortunate if he misses too much of Drew's last week.

Yeah. I've missed The Brad tbh. He's been kind of quiet the last two weeks anyway. GB without Brad just doesn't feel right.

I was just wondering that. Have they announced the time?

I have Friday off and originally I wasn't going to get a Switch but I am super tempted after watching the Nindies stream. If I can't get a Switch on Friday, I'll just get Breath of the Wild on WiiU.

it's going to be before UPF. Although, I wonder where that leaves East. Switch is arriving to me tomorrow or after, really looking forward to it.

I decided against preordering and now I regret it. I am turning into a big Nintendo fan in my middleage.

For me I share the same view as Dan when it comes to Nintendo. While I do think it's bad to not expect more of them, I'm still content with what they do. As long as they make a nintendo ass nintendo game then I'm there. I don't mind buying an entire console just for Zelda and Mario at the end of the day because these are the games I want to play when I buy a Nintendo console.

A Nintendo console is the perfect accompaniment to the main console of your choice. If I were to just own two consoles, I'd go with PS4 and Switch for this gen. However, I'm the guy who has to have everything lol.

Top Bottom