• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
My switch hasn't shipped yet but my pro controller has :/
Would be kinda dissapointing if I end up not getting it for the 3rd.

Scizzy

Im sure when brad gets back he's going to bring back all that hot premium content that he's known for like

That this is one of the responses I got when I posted that I hope Brad feels better soon and makes it back for Drew's last few days is probably one reason rudds doesn't like us anymore.

repeater

I wonder how many maniacal laughs bellowed out of Jeff as he spiked the Switch into the concrete. Six?
6RLeeQi.gif

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe Jeff broke the Switch by putting it in his mouth just to get clicks so he could buy concrete. They should immediately apologize to SEGA.

Oh and I'm at a part of The Witness where I have to take breaks or I will throw up. Not sure what deep thought hides behind that one, but it's Jon Blow, so...

hamchan

First thing I'll do when I get a Switch and games is see what the cartridge tastes like because I'm legit curious how bad it can be.

Meneses

Jesus f'n Christ, Nintendo fanboys are the worst.

Anyway, i'm interested in Zelda but all the crafting / survival / open world kinda turns me off. If the Switch was a bit cheaper I might have impulse bought it though.

I might jump on it if they put the GC / Wii Fire Emblem games on Virtual Console, though.

ev0

So there was a thread about how Jeff dropped the Switch and now about how he tasted the cart. Fucking Nintendo fans.

I'm going to make a thread about how Jeff probably thought he had a grey Switch because hes color blind and was disrespecting the Neon

Hasney

So there was a thread about how Jeff dropped the Switch and now about how he tasted the cart. Fucking Nintendo fans.

I'm going to make a thread about how Jeff probably thought he had a grey Switch because hes color blind and was disrespecting the Neon

Maybe its the studio lights!

still not at the PSVR level yet

ev0

I did 117 hrs and 83% completion.

the last two substories are a bitch. Or I suck.

It's a fantastic game that Yakuza 0.
I'm really not sure how I'm going to feel about Majima in Kiwami though, once I play it. He was the GOAT in 0.

Maybe its the studio lights!

still not at the PSVR level yet

Just wait until the Live Stream on Friday and one of the Joycons gets desync'd....

Top Bottom