• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

daveo42

Banned
Is Tacoma actually coming out this year? It feels like it's been ages since Brad last talked about the game and even longer since it was announced.

Tokyo Drift was the worst

Dom and Han are the only bright spots in that film. No one else is ever heard from again.

This is factually wrong. It's not as good as 5-7, but it's nowhere near as bad as 2 and it's a pretty fun ride.

Tubobutts

I can't #believe #Danryckert is using his #followers and #industryconnections to #bully #TacoBell into #stealingaspot from someone else for the #TacoBellWedding #contest.

GAF on Friday

MOWFxr4.gif

First thing I'll do when I get a Switch and games is see what the cartridge tastes like because I'm legit curious how bad it can be.

Another reason why physical media reigns supreme.

This is factually wrong. It's not as good as 5-7, but it's nowhere near as bad as 2 and it's a pretty fun ride.

No lies detected.

Did anyone honestly believe they were going to kill off Demo Derby?

Mupod

Before this film and 40s thing I'd only ever seen about 1/3 of the first Fast and the Furious movie, and some of Tokyo Drift. The latter only because they put it on at lunch at the driving school I went to, heh.

I'd never watch these movies on their own but it was fun with their commentary. And my own 40.

91 hours total on Yakuza 0.

54% completion.

My GOTY currently.

We'll see how the last 9 months shake up.

I was not at all expecting to feel this strongly about it, but at this point I'll be surprised if I end up changing my mind for Persona 5. And P5 has been my most anticipated game for a very, very long time. It's just that goddamn good.

Also I really hope they fight for it on Best Soundtrack. Its soundtrack is HUGE and extremely good.

Meneses

They should have made the player be Ganon trying to hide and survive the persecution by a bloodthirsty dude dressed in green clothes, crafting and hunting for his sustenance.

ev0

so its officially the

PAX East->Scrambling->E3->New hires getting settled in their new office->No games in the summer->PAX->GOTY

cycle to look forward to content wise

If only there was a game coming out that could be perfect for some kind of daily content that would make everyone happy and get use through the drought,

A game like that only comes once every 9 years though.

Santar

They should just split up Demo Derby between East and West. Would be fun to get different perspectives on things. Dan started the feature after all and Vinny would probbaly elevate it to new height as he does most things :D

I'm so on board with everything going on in Yakuza 0, especially that Majima introduction. It genuinely breaks my heart that they won't or can't port those games to PC.

Strax

They should just split up Demo Derby between East and West. Would be fun to get different perspectives on things. Dan started the feature after all and Vinny would probbaly elevate it to new height as he does most things :D

Also Alex reviewed many of those shit games.

GOTY could well have three new people around the table this year. Crazy!

Are you willing to bet your avatar on that?

ev0

Making the Bombcast live to cut down on editing time was only the first step. Next is a soundboard that they will set to automatically spit out quotes for 2 hours from all the guys.

Google

Strong Bombcast this week, guys.

It's incredible what happens when you get a group of people who:

1. Have something to say
2. Are excited to say it

oti

Banned
Switch Stream starting at 8PM CET. Really wondering how they'll tackle that one. Unboxing and menus vidéos are out there. Sorry, Brad. There's no need to look at fonts this time.

Dineren

Banned
I'm glad they will finally be able to talk about Zelda, this embargo has been the worst. Hopefully they talk about it a bit more on the Beastcast, I'd like to hear Jeff's thoughts on it (and Dan's but I assume most of his will be covered in the review).

Top Bottom