• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Ashby

Good lord, how are they able to keep an office like that in a major corporation's building? It looks like a liability nightmare.

repeater

Making the Bombcast live to cut down on editing time was only the first step. Next is a soundboard that they will set to automatically spit out quotes for 2 hours from all the guys.
The Dan soundboard was experimental technology intended as a proof of concept for this idea.

When did Last of Us vs Bioshock Infinite become a thing? Why did Last of Us vs Bioshock Infinite become a thing?

It was always a thing. Both games are about daddies.

man prey looks kind of awesome and dishonored did nothing for me

C53jbbCUwAIpvhO.jpg

I can't wait for it.

I'm glad they will finally be able to talk about Zelda, this embargo has been the worst. Hopefully they talk about it a bit more on the Beastcast, I'd like to hear Jeff's thoughts on it (and Dan's but I assume most of his will be covered in the review).
Jeff B described it as phenomenal in his Switch hardware review, so I think the Beastcast might be a bit of a love-in this week.

About 15 minutes ago.

It was always a thing. Both games are about daddies.

...but why?

People are weird about picking sides.

Jeff B described it as phenomenal in his Switch hardware review, so I think the Beastcast might be a bit of a love-in this week.

Really can't imagine any of them outright disliking it. Even the negative not entirely glowing parts you hear about, the combat and whatnot, are heavily outweighed by what's unique and cool about it. I look forward to hearing their random stories...weeks later as I'll end up skipping those segments.

Scizzy

This feels like the kind of thing that people have already noticed or is meaningless, but the YouTube thumbnail for the Switch stream has three guys from each coast.

Welp I beat Yakuza 0 guys. 52hrs and finished with only 43% complete. What a fucking ride. Ill be going back and finishing up side stories and such before Kiwami comes out. If you havent gotten around to playing it yet, just DO IT. Amazing game.

Top Bottom