• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Teddified

Holy #content batman, I'm getting horizon tomorrow....but with all this #content I guess it's an all day Giant Bomb day.

After I get that tube shoved down my throat of course.

jambo

Wife got Horizon yesterday and is super keen to play it, but we have a wedding, birthday party and baby shower on the weekend.

I just get around this issue by reading GAF and not actually playing games.

paul187

So how spoilerish is the last part of the Zelda quick look. Do they go over any ploy stuff or is it just weapons and locales they go over.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So how spoilerish is the last part of the Zelda quick look. Do they go over any ploy stuff or is it just weapons and locales they go over.

Don't watch it.

I generally don't care about spoilers so I'm cool with it, but if you care there are stuff in there you do NOT want to spoil.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All Jeff needs is Rorie so you don't have to worry about old games or VR.

chat wants to know how link would taste in your mouth
i'm going to randomly talk about a concert i'm going to this weekend
chat wants to know if you like this game

Teddified

Drew was the one who wanted to know the Mouthfeel so he obviously sabotaged GB's credibility by creating the taste controversy.

Mr. F

Banned
Can't wait for peter brown to talk about how the 2nd printing of zelda 2 actually used a different color of plastic for the cartridge

Old game talk can be super dull when it goes too into the nitty gritty but I thought this week's Bombcast was pretty good for it. Maybe it's Peter brown's delivery

Phediuk

Real talk, I fucking love old game talk and it's probably my favorite content from Giant Bomb. The more obscure and esoteric, the better.

I still watch all of Jeff's C64 streams.

Bacon

If I told you Danny was 15-20 hours into Ocarina of Time, where would you guess he is in the game?

I'm usually not one to get upset at watching people play games on the internet but it's pretty painful watching Danny's OOT play through. Had to duck out of there after 6-7 videos.

I'm usually not one to get upset at watching people play games on the internet but it's pretty painful watching Danny's OOT play through. Had to duck out of there after 6-7 videos.

I came so close to bowing out in the latest episode. He still hasn't figured out the targeting and gets mad because the camera changes when he presses Z.

He just finish Jabu Jabu's belly, by the way.

Alfredo

In case anyone is interested, here are all the Giant POGs I sent in for that mailbag!

tumblr_om49leLWt01r96fbco3_1280.png

tumblr_om49leLWt01r96fbco6_1280.png

tumblr_om49leLWt01r96fbco5_1280.png

tumblr_om49leLWt01r96fbco7_1280.png

tumblr_om49leLWt01r96fbco9_r1_1280.png
It was a very fun project, even though it took like 3 years to finish, lol

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Amazing work!

Yes!

My god they are great :) Laughed at the all around "Scoooops" print and the 10k pogs one especially heh. I hope the guys had some fun with it after the mailbox.

edit and lol'd again when I saw Hatsune Miku just now.

Top Bottom