• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Ashby

Got a Switch, got the paraglider in Zelda last night and I'm about to leave the Great Plateau, got some great GB livestreams today and I got a date tonight! Everything's coming up Milhouse!

I just realized this will be the first time I watched a console/tech launch stream on Giant Bomb where I will actually own, and be playing the thing, before they stream.

It seems less special!

This should be the case for me too but Amazon decided to send my three Switch orders (case, Zelda & console) via three different couriers so I'm currently sitting with a case and Zelda and my Switch could be here between now and 9PM.

Definitely not using Amazon for anything like this again. I even took the day off cause it "has to be signed for" so they wouldn't let me send it to a locker.

I think my Switch and Zelda are coming on Monday instead of today which is a good thing so I could focus on Horizon. Also, It's Drew's last day! Godspeed Drew.

WELP

llkuduyt.jpg

Hindl

I'm pretty much expecting Amazon to cancel my order any second now.

What are the chances my local Walmart will have one?

Depends on where you are. I've heard some people say that early today everything was sold out, whereas others have some Switches available

Edit: Beast crew works so well with Dan because with the West he was just the constant troublemaker that annoyed Jason and everyone else while they just kinda took it. But everyone on East constantly fucks with him to the point where it balances out

Ashby

Edit: Beast crew works so well with Dan because with the West he was just the constant troublemaker that annoyed Jason and everyone else while they just kinda took it. But everyone on East constantly fucks with him to the point where it balances out

West coast was just too chill, shaka brah to handle Dan whereas East coast has that boisterous braggadocio to keep up with him.

daveo42

Banned
All this Zelda talk on the Beastcast really does make me want to shell out a ton of cash for a Switch. I'd be more willing if I had the time to play both Horizon and Zelda before Persona 5 comes out.

Depends on where you are. I've heard some people say that early today everything was sold out, whereas others have some Switches available

That bit about the power plugs on airplanes made my Friday.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
that's what you get for not having premium
I actually feel kinda bad for not having it anymore, because I do want to support them. But I just don't have the time to watch even their regular stuff a lot of the time. I'll probably get it again when money isn't as tight anymore later this year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really hope GB watches the Parental Controls video o nthe switch

its pretty amazing and has things like Bowser using a cell phone with Peach as his lock screen

justjim89

The gear in Zelda looks really sick. Man, I wish I had the means to play that game. It really seems like the perfect embodiment of everything that makes Zelda a great series.

Top Bottom