• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

I'm enjoying Horizon so far but games really need to stop doing The Witcher sense/batman investigation bullshit. Making you have to press a button in order to find a breadcrumb trail doesn't make quests where you just follow a line to a destination any more interesting.

I'm enjoying Horizon so far but games really need to stop doing The Witcher sense/batman investigation bullshit. Making you have to press a button in order to find a breadcrumb trail doesn't make quests where you just follow a line to a destination any more interesting.

I don't love the mechanic, but Horizon makes it a lot less tedious than the Witcher did.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't Jeff on some IGN stream or podcast this week? Anyone got a link to that?

Huh, now that I go look for it I only see a scheduled event for the Switch stream. I swear it was there yesterday! lol
Well, I still want to know where you're able to see that lol

Wasn't Jeff on some IGN stream or podcast this week? Anyone got a link to that?

Well, I still want to know where you're able to see that lol

On mobile it shows up when I'm on the youtube app and looking through my subscription feed. For some reason it doesn't show up when I look at the specific channel, but it shows up in my sub feed as a scheduled event.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I'm being an idiot here, but I'm literally asking where, on a youtube page, you can see scheduled livestreams.

edit: Ok, thanks.

Maybe I'm being an idiot here, but I'm literally asking where, on a youtube page, you can see scheduled livestreams.

edit So only on mobile? Ok, thanks.

I'm not entirely sure. I only use the mobile app and it always seems random when it does and doesn't show up. Half the time I have a hard time finding the stream while it's actually active. I only ever use Youtube on mobile though.

I don't watch Blue Bombin.

allytby8.gif

Catvoca

Banned
It's been nearly 20 minutes and the stream still hasn't started, thank god they're getting a new video guy who might be able to start things on time for once
/s

Top Bottom