• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It is insane to me that Nintendo thinks this online service's basic functionality will warrant a fee.

even at its most bare basics. the fact that its so fucking archaic and convoluted and doesn't even have built in voice chat and they want to CHARGE for it. unless they make drastic changes by the Fall this just seems like them trying to squeeze pennies out of the dedicated few MK/Smash/Splatoon players that will be forced into it just because they want to play online(which I think is really going to hurt the games online communities)

of course, this whole console kind of feels like that.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
0QvP5rC.png

killroy87

That was the best UPF in a looooooooong time.

It made me realize, as much as I love present-day GB, I really miss when they were young and didn't give a fuck.

Lunar FC

If I never watch the UPF, Drew technically never leaves

Edit: Also, I had a dream last night that I was trying to find a switch somewhere but Verizon and Best Buy had these weird ass cheap knock offs. And they refused to sell me the real thing.

Might as well keep the classic Giant Bomb train rolling,

Behind the scenes of Persona 4 ER Episode 50 is one of my favorite videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmzON7uojcU

Epsiode 50 there where only at 24 hours played and they finished at just under 100 hours. Or does the Persona 4 clock top out at 99.59? I forget.

Edit. The clock goes past 100. So they actually ending on 99.59 legit. Its like it was meant to be!

mhanna49

Neo Member
That video of Dan grunting incoherently reminds me of the song Infinity by Aphrodite's Child. That song if NSFW if you decide to look it up.

justjim89

Damn, that's cold. It's kinda petty but Colin sucks so whatever.

Right. You can see Greg Miller jumping in to defend his boy when he should be reigning him in. And then the KF defense force jumps all over Pat and starts talking shit. Hell of an operation they got going there. And they call everyone Best Friends.

Like, you disagree with the criticism of Horizon as cultural appropriation all you want, but Moriarty just dismisses it out right as not being valid and then cries foul when people criticize him for it.

I know this isn't on-topic, but that shit was getting under my skin last night and I was happy to see Pat speak up.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I can't imagine waking up and thinking "Aw damn, yesterday was really [Anybody at all ever from Kinda Funny]'s last day wasn't it?"

Catvoca

Banned
Right. You can see Greg Miller jumping in to defend his boy when he should be reigning him in. And then the KF defense force jumps all over Pat and starts talking shit. Hell of an operation they got going there. And they call everyone Best Friends.
'
Like, you disagree with the criticism of Horizon as cultural appropriation all you want, but Moriarty just dismisses it out right as not being valid and then cries foul when people criticize him for it.

I know this isn't on-topic, but that shit was getting under my skin last night and I was happy to see Pat speak up.

I wasn't up to date with whatever shitty thing Colin recently said. It feels like every week now he has some new garbage to spew doesn't it? Greg jumping in to defend him so much has really made me like him less too. Like he's doing his "both sides" while standing next to a shithead. Good on Pat for calling him out.

Mr. F

Banned
Not a Pat fan but good for him I guess, anytime I'm reminded of Colin's existence is through him being a shithead. Kind of embarrassed for Greg to have to play devil's advocate or moderator for that garbage.

justjim89

Greg Miller with "but what about the discourse?!"

*video game criticism site posts a story respectfully leveling cultural criticism against a hot new Sony exclusive*

Colin: This criticism is dumb and not valid! Too much faux outrage! Stop whining liberals! I wish I wasn't going to PAX so I could record a lame Ayn Rand meets John Oliver style video on why marginalized people's feeling don't matter!

Pat: I wish you weren't going to PAX, too.

Colin: Who the fuck are you?

Greg: What's with the disrespectful attacks, Pat? Muted.

*KF defense force jumps all over Pat*

Greg: I'd like to keep conversations respectful!

*video game criticism site posts a story respectfully leveling cultural criticism against a hot new Sony exclusive*

Colin: This criticism is dumb and not valid! Too much faux outrage! Stop whining liberals! I wish I wasn't going to PAX so I could record a lame Ayn Rand meets John Oliver style video on why marginalized people's feeling don't matter!

When they announced a series actually called "Colin Was Right" I had to leave. Maybe there is self irony in that title but I've seen no evidence of it.

Watching the coke part of UPF again. Nostalgia seems to be hitting Jeff hard but he's a pro and keeps performing for the present show. It's admirable.

Kinda Funny fucking sucks man, don't know why you bother! Colin is the biggest dick in the 'games press' and Greg is either naive or feeds off the controversy.

Top Bottom